Stumble across someone with the same interest at work

I'm hoping we can pick up our conversation where it left off. If so, I'll casually mention how I try not to use the public restrooms and go wherever its convenient. Then maybe she'll have the idea of watching me. That's how it works out in my mind anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 years later...

Big shame that she lost her job over it, but she enjoyed herself first.   I just hope that any references don’t ruin her chances in future.

If she applied to me for a job and I had a reference which said she was sacked for inappropriate behaviour, I would ask what that behaviour was - as different people consider different things inappropriate.    If she admitted what she had done then I would hire her straight away and tell her that I didn’t see that as inappropriate and she would be welcome to do that on my job.

• Love 1
On 11/15/2023 at 7:21 AM, Alfresco said:

Big shame that she lost her job over it, but she enjoyed herself first.   I just hope that any references don’t ruin her chances in future.

If she applied to me for a job and I had a reference which said she was sacked for inappropriate behaviour, I would ask what that behaviour was - as different people consider different things inappropriate.    If she admitted what she had done then I would hire her straight away and tell her that I didn’t see that as inappropriate and she would be welcome to do that on my job.

I'm getting off topic very slightly I guess, but 'if' you knew it was likely to be brought up in interview or as a consequence of a reference... "So tell us why you left your previous job?", it'd be fairly easy to prepare a reasonably plausible and believable scenario to explain away the pissing.

A toxic workplace with bullying, denial of the basic right to use the bathroom, the single staff only bathroom in the whole building being out of order / in use, bad management and workload...    and what are the options:  leave the workplace mid-shift for an extended period, have a very obvious accident in work uniform in front of customers, or pop a squat as discretely as possible by the dumpsters.  Other people got away with it...

• Like 1