Opposite gender friendships and urine

I'm best friends with a woman (people find it hard to believe but it's true) and more often then not when we get together we start to talk about peeing and all that goes with it. However, I've never peed in front of her and vice versa, but if our relationship goes on like this it might be happening someday.

• Like 1
On 12/28/2020 at 9:02 PM, pizzapeople said:

For me it's a basic self-control issue that I would expect of anyone - if I had a foot fetish and my friend whipped her feet out, I'd be totally capable of excusing myself and turning off the most opportunistic parts of my lizard brain for the sake of my friendship. If she were changing clothes while camping or something and asked me to stand guard, I wouldn't be peeking in the tent just because we are friends and I can, etc. To me this stuff is just basic decency.

Totally agree - we're not animals.   Yes I'm a guy that has a thing for ladies peeing or pretty much anything related, and including discussions on the subject. So being friends with a lady who is open and chatty or physical...  Well that friendship is worth a lot more than my base instincts.  I'm not going to deny I may harbour some fantasies, but I'm not going to betray a friendship and trust. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 12:20 PM, MC Cumzy said:

I'm a male and one of my closest friends in high school was a female who was quite open about her public pissing habits. I never saw her doing it though and I never felt anything towards her that made me fantasize either.

What were her public pissing habits?

On 12/28/2020 at 1:45 AM, Jar351 said:

Do you guys belive that a man and woman can be best friends?  If so do you ever pee in front of them or shared your fetish with them?

Hm, depends. Rarely but it's possible. I used to have male best friends but I'd never pee in front of them.

• Like 2

I guess peeing in front of opposite sex friends is most likely to work well if you don't have any pee kink. If you're into pee & peeing together, that's likely to turn both of you on, and then we're talking more like a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or a friend with benefits. If you and they are just relaxed about nudity - or peeing in some environment where you don't need to be nude - but not into pee, that's more straightforward, but then you wouldn't be in this discussion if you're not into pee 🙃

• Love 1
1 hour ago, steamlover6 said:

I'm sure you can imagine for a moment the situation when a few years ago I walked 190 miles of the famous Coast to Coast walk across England with two volunteer ladies from my charity walking group! Virtually every day involved walking through open countryside with no possibility of finding a toilet from breakfast time to dinner! The first toilet break of the walk was necessary within an hour of our lunch stop at a pub, ( I could easily anticipate the moment given the amount we drank) which we handled with due privacy. I'm not sure how but on day 3 one of the girls suspected my fascination with girls peeing and I shyly admitted it to her. From that moment onwards we found we were more and more able to pee quite openly with each other, I would even hold the hand of one girl while she was squatted down relieving herself!  The one girl in particular, became very comfortable with it and admitted she was discovering her own pleasures with outdoor peeing with me! It was a beautiful experience looking back on it all, and seemed quite natural, while admitting that it gave me a rather special pleasure on each and every occasion!  The two of us met on occasions afterwards to perpetuate the pleasures we had found, always great and exciting meetings!

That must have been such a lovely thing! Sometimes wonderful things do happen!

• Agree 1

You can if the 'best friend' is your wife.  In my experience, and I'm not young, a certain degree of 'intimacy' tends to develop with best friends of the opposite sex.

So if you are married, or in a committed relationship it is probably not a good idea.  I've had friends in 'open' relationships, and they ALL failed.  And I'm an atheist so my opinion has nothing to do with religion.  Only human nature.  After all be honest about why you want the 'friendship' to be with a member of the opposite sex.

• Like 1