New Christmas Gift brings Lots of Pee

So far nothing much has changed. I hit my predetermined goal of 69 oz today and in return I've been to the bathroom more times than I could count. I have the day off tomorrow and will aim to complete my goal again!

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

So far nothing much has changed. I hit my predetermined goal of 69 oz today and in return I've been to the bathroom more times than I could count. I have the day off tomorrow and will aim to complete my goal again!

And to think, what goes in must come out.Β πŸ˜†Β I hope you keep raising your goal and maybe at the same time improving your aim.

Β 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

On a non-fetish note...I actually need to do this too;Β it's inspiring that you're doing this. I used to have the half-gallon Klean Kanteen and I'd always have it with me, and I used to drink a ton of water....until I lost it. I've gotten out of the habit of drinking a lot of water and I need to get back into it, especially since I gave up alcohol a year and a half ago. It's just healthier overall for your body and your skin and everything, and it's good to flush out toxins for sure. You've convinced me - I've got a water bottle now that's maybe a quarter of the old Klean Kanteen, and I'm going to drink at least three of those a day.

Yeah, when I was drinking so much water back in the day I drank far less juice and soda and I even ate less! I lost so much weight and my face had little to no imperfections. I hope that happens again. The frequent peeing is just a plus lol.Β 

On 12/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, Bacardi said:

Merry belated Christmas, and happy holidays everyone!

A close friend of mine got me something I had been wanting forever: a "smart water bottle." I used to have one three years ago but it stopped working. It's crazy expensive for a water bottle, but I love that it tracks the amount of water that you drink throughout the day. It even lights up to remind you to drink! I started last night, and I can't wait to start slimming down and having my face clear up like it did during my last run with a smart water bottle. There's just one side effect:

Having to pee SO often.Β 

I swear downing one bottle yesterday had me peeing every thirty minutes πŸ˜† when my body isn't retaining water during "certain" times of the month I forgot just how often I'd be peeing! This is, of course, a good thing, as it cleanses my body and I over all enjoy peeing. Im back to always needing to pee, running for pee breaks often and maybe a few extra naughty pees when I'm in the mood πŸ˜‡ I just thought I'd tell everyone that inadvertently one of the gifts I got for Christmas was the gift of peeing often 🎁 

You mention something interesting about retaining water,do you lose water on periods women,do you urinate much more?

3 hours ago, JMY said:

You mention something interesting about retaining water,do you lose water on periods women,do you urinate much more?

I find that during my cycles that when I'm most likely to be ovulating and when I'm coming up on my period and the first few days during my period that I have to pee much less, and I gain a maybe up to a pound of water weight. Usually around those two times if I'm feeling kinda bloated and don't pee as often I can check my tracker and see that I'm either most likely ovulating or my period is about to begin. When I'm in my normal days I feel much slimmer and pee more often. Like today. No sight of my period yet and ovulation day was a few days ago so with my increased water intake I'm peeing every 45 minutes to an hour. Sometimes less lol.

It happens to me at least. Can't speak for everyone else unfortunately lol.Β