Hotel pissing confession

12 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

Yes, we are real! I had a very similar, incredible night at a hotel last night! 

Fantastic! Thanks for existing, and kudos to you and all girls of similar fetish. 😘

And also, thanks for peeing in the hotel last night and telling us about it. 😄

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

We truly exist and get excited about doing these things for real, but some of us have inhibitions that stop us. I have never pissed a bed. But given that I had an ex who neglected to tell me that he was a bedwetter before he moved in with me, I really should have pissed in that bed as well. I was pregnant too, so I would have had an excuse for it. I was so mad at him, that I pissed all over his laundry before I washed it.  

It's great not only that you exist, but that you choose to tell us about your experiences, with all their nuances. I think it is easy to forget that we are all humans, with a tangled mess of history, emotions and needs. The very best contributions on this site, in my opinion, are those that are honest, and give context. That's why your posts @Simpfan, for instance, are so treasured. Thank you. And I hope things are happy for you now - from your recent posts, that seems to be the case ❤️

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

@simpfan, you need to try wetting your bed.  I was absolutely hooked after I tried it. I especially wet in the middle of the night in my clothes and sleep in at wet bed.  I do have full protection on my bed. I  am actually wetting my bed as I write this. I actually like using a. Vinyl protector because when I pee a lot, it puddles in my bed and I love the sloshing of my pee puddles.  I also pee on my blanket and pillows and let it dry naturally. The pee smell is heaven.  You really should try it.