Peeing at Festivals--Article

Guest UnabashedUser

Just now, UnabashedUser said:

Like a full bush also but it's all good.

Yes but it was so nice to see ladies of all age groups peeing openly along the fence or any other spots they could find. Sometimes among other men peeing and best of all some of them would hold a casual chat as they peed. None per pee or pussy shy. 

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
2 minutes ago, vpw said:

Yes but it was so nice to see ladies of all age groups peeing openly along the fence or any other spots they could find. Sometimes among other men peeing and best of all some of them would hold a casual chat as they peed. None per pee or pussy shy. 

Not so many festivals of these types here in Texas, per se. Opportunities for mass female pee viewings are almost non-existent in the US -- I'll have to try to get to Europe one day to enjoy the scene.  What you describe would be a dream-come-true for me.  Maybe a pee-in could be organize where several dozen people just get into a field, load up on fluids, and just piss in front of each other.   If so, count me and the wife in.

1 minute ago, UnabashedUser said:

Not so many festivals of these types here in Texas, per se. Opportunities for mass female pee viewings are almost non-existent in the US -- I'll have to try to get to Europe one day to enjoy the scene.  What you describe would be a dream-come-true for me.  Maybe a pee-in could be organize where several dozen people just get into a field, load up on fluids, and just piss in front of each other.   If so, count me and the wife in.

Having lived in the US for the last forty years, its a mixed bag and either one stumbles on mass peeing depending on the place and time or else its pretty much non existent but one trend that has been going on for long is at these events parking lot pee have been common and for long.

• 9 months later...
13 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I am not sure (a) whether this is the right place for this post or (b) whether it's been posted before, but apparently, there is beer made with pee collected from festivals. Do we believe this?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-denmark-beer-idUSKBN1810XK 

Interesting topic. The idea of using it as fertilizer is pretty normal in the home growing world. People use pee as it is full of nitrogen so it helps the plants grow really well. On the other hand, it'd be interesting to see if the pee had any effect on any other "drug" content in the beer!

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/sep/28/glastonbury-drug-traces-from-on-site-urination-could-harm-rare-eels

On 12/23/2020 at 7:42 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Interesting article. I have to say, I feel sorry for girls at places like this. It's normal to need to pee, specially when drinking a lot! At the end of the day, if they want to pop a squat and let it all out they should not be looked down upon any more than a guy doing it. (Quote from article below).

Andrea: Yeah, but also people saying it was disgusting and, “Girls shouldn’t do that”.

• Agree 1

I’ve worked at many festivals like this, the girls often pee by the fence line and officially we’re supposed to discourage it, direct people to toilets that sort of thing. Obviously I rather enjoy it. 

The best one has a fence next to one of the big arena stages that divides the public from the backstage area which as staff we walk around all the time so by going against the fence they’re discreet from the other festival goers, but we see their ass pressed up against the fence from inches away 😂

Best show there 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2