A small desperation sighting

Guest UnabashedUser

Just imagining a few desperate drops escaping, dribbling down their slits and onto the gusset of their panties, moistening the area warm and lubing the way for more as soon as they can get to a place where they can squat and let it fly.

• 3 weeks later...

You're very lucky to have witnessed that! Once in a blue moon, I actually see someone who may or may not have to pee let alone be in earshot of the conversation. 

I'd like to think they thought they could wait and end up peeing at their next stop or at least becoming very desperate while driving.

• Like 2

I had a similar small sighting earlier this week. I was being rung up in a store and it took a little while because the item had to be gotten from a different location. The girl helping me was probably late 20s, medium length dark hair and fairly attractive wearing jeans and a nice, warm white top. I was just standing there waiting and she started to chit chat with another woman behind the counter when she suddenly said quietly, "I have to pee...really bad."

I looked for signs of physical desperation but there were none. When I left I looked back to see if she made a run for it but that did not appear to be the case either. But as you all know, just hearing that out of the blue send shockwaves through me and changes my entire outlook on the day

• Like 3

I used to not like the word piss when a girl used it. Then I knew someone who would say pee but when she really had to go it would become piss. Since then I am a bit more turned on by the word piss especially if it is being used in conjunction with desperation.