I wanna cry I woke up peeing the bed

I honestly don’t remember a lot I had a lengthy dream and I felt like in my dream I need to find the bathroom and I couldn’t and I was in a lot of pain last night but suddenly I felt BETTER. Usually during my bed wetting accidents I just leak a lil or a bit but I flooded my bed so bad I had to flip my mattress I think I slept in my pee before waking up and showering. I felt relieved tho. It was a super huge puddle. Later in the day I can take a pic I feel so embarrassed I’m 27 years old. I don’t even have kids. Why tf am I doing this

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

After my prostate cancer surgery I had to wear adult diapers because my piss would just not stay in.  I pissed myself and the bed multiple times.  This is when I realized how much I loved the feeling of warm pee on my cock. It was a short jump from their learning more about this great new change in my life. I tried talking to my wife but she is not going to indulge me.