Wedding Belle

1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Just read this again @gldenwetgoose - it really is very good. Also, I couldn't help smiling when I re-read your description of wanting clients to be comfortable in front of your big equipment (or words to that effect) 🙂 

I'm glad you picked up on that lol.

You'll be pleased to know I've started on the next instalment, although it seems to be getting to the action even more slowly 🙄

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm glad you picked up on that lol.

You'll be pleased to know I've started on the next instalment, although it seems to be getting to the action even more slowly 🙄

Looking forward to it already. Don't worry about the preamble ... it'll be nicely written, and good to read 🙂

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

So glad you enjoyed it - it was a pretty amazing occurrence, one that doesn't happen more than perhaps once in a career.

That wasn't the end of the evening's excitement - if you're interested I may tell you the rest of what happened there.

But the reason for this post is just a quick follow up on the images themselves.  My workflow is that after any shoot the very first action is to transfer all the image files onto my hard drives, a main working copy and two backups. Then I import all the images into my favourite editing tool - Adobe Lightroom.  The main benefit is being able to work on images in batches, so I can make changes to multiple images all with ease.

In terms of these images it was just really a case of selecting and deselecting the images to go forwards to Lisa. On the selected then really just basic changes - cropping in, darkening some of the shadows, brightening a few highlights, a bit of automatic sharpening and all done. I know what you're dying to know...  The pee pictures at the end.  And yes, they are amazing. As I may have mentioned, the studio lights create their own paths of light, so the normal fluorescent garage lighting doesn't even show on the pictures - just the pool of light and shadow which I create.

In this instance there's a beautiful wash of light across Lisa's breasts emphasising their curves and similarly on her thighs as she crouched down, her pubic triangle shadowed in darkness - some things are best left to the imagination - but below her a wash of side lightning highlighting the golden trickles of pee from her thighs and the splashes from the tarmac too. That last shot really is the absolute highlight of the set.

It's certainly the one I keep going back to look at - far too often perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

@gldenwetgoose, Great story! Thanks for writing! I love the way the suspense builds, throughout the story. Very interesting to know that Lisa was aware of the photographer's kink, very early in the story. I think this insight is true for many women, but men, myself, especially, are often unaware of the depth of their insight into our interests. Thanks for bringing this out.

Dr.P

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

As a photographer myself you totally captured me with the spot on details that normally are done wrong or glossed over.  Absolutely spot on and captured me very well (photography pun intended).  Great story as always.  So well done 😍

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I never saw the second part of the story when it was written.  So pleased that @Breepee24brought it back to the front page.

@gldenwetgoose I loved the first part when I read it a couple of years ago.  I loved it when I re-read it today and the second part was brilliant.   So well written and such a great subject.    I would love to see those pictures!

And as for @Kupar's observations - Totally agree.