Borrowing a coffee

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It’s been said that one doesn’t drink coffee, one just ‘borrows’ the liquid (or is that beer?)

Either way, today was the first day of my work Christmas hols and chance to finish present shopping. Made a bit more bearable by a ‘grande’ black coffee.

Now my body clock is pretty accurate when it comes to coffee - almost exactly a hour. 

I could have driven home... but decided to enjoy a quick roadside release instead - end enjoy it I did. Definitely!

38C3DEDE-EFDB-42D3-9DBA-1C966F876FD8.jpeg

D6C783F6-C88C-45D6-B7C7-87FA5105146F.jpeg

Very nice indeed.  I find that coffee certainly makes me need to go.  Maybe that's a good excuse for drinking plenty of it!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

I want to pee on that tree with you. Maybe crossing the streams. 

Excellent work. Keep it up. 

Deal - or at least would love to. Maybe even a three-stream-cross if Mr E is up for it?

You’d better give me a head start though, I may struggle on seeing your stream. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

No pictures this time - it was pretty dark, but later in the day after my tree piss, I was out at a local nature reserve type park trying to photograph a time-lapse of the sunset.

After standing around for half an hour at just above freezing it was pretty chilly and the sun had set. I was just about done and decided I could manage a pee. Not desperately, but seemed a shame not to take advantage of a deserted car park.

Actually I managed quite an impressive flood - more than the morning to be honest. Plenty of steam too, and shaking off after I was more than tempted to carry on with something else - it was very cold though.  Back in the car I was so tempted to stop in a country lane somewhere to take care of that need too, but in the end saved it for home.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
24 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

No pictures this time - it was pretty dark, but later in the day after my tree piss, I was out at a local nature reserve type park trying to photograph a time-lapse of the sunset.

After standing around for half an hour at just above freezing it was pretty chilly and the sun had set. I was just about done and decided I could manage a pee. Not desperately, but seemed a shame not to take advantage of a deserted car park.

Actually I managed quite an impressive flood - more than the morning to be honest. Plenty of steam too, and shaking off after I was more than tempted to carry on with something else - it was very cold though.  Back in the car I was so tempted to stop in a country lane somewhere to take care of that need too, but in the end saved it for home.

Might as well take advantage of the opportunities that come your way. Hope you had a good time at home too 🙂

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

This is one hot topic! 

Did you simply piss onto the floor in the car park? Or up against something? 

I don't blame you for pleasuring yourself when you arrived home, either. 

The car park doesn't have marked spaces - it's just a gateway leading off the road onto a square of tarmac with grass on two sides and old buildings on the other. I'd turned into it and parked straight ahead and where I peed was just in front of my car - there was a space between my grille and a railway sleeper type wood step onto the grass to stand on. Most of my pee splattered onto the tarmac, although I wasn't to bothered about splashes on the car and drips onto my walking boots.

Next time I'll try and make it daylight - a picture tells a thousand words of course.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I await with interest, but no pressure for photographs. Describing the experience can be just as hot.

Taking photographs of myself is a concept so alien, 12 months ago I barely imagined I'd be posting pics of myself online - but what a difference a year makes.

I think I've said before - for a long time I've adored the female form, and felt like I was some sort of 'predator' for getting turned on by it. To know there's ladies out there who would like to see photos gives me something fabulous back. Hard to express... but appreciated more than words.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, somenorman said:

HOT cup and hot dick too!

Why thank you sir - very kind of you.   It's weird, mostly self perception I think but I always tend to 'downgrade' myself when thinking of what I see in the mirror compared to what I see in others. I'm probably doing myself a disservice.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Why thank you sir - very kind of you.   It's weird, mostly self perception I think but I always tend to 'downgrade' myself when thinking of what I see in the mirror compared to what I see in others. I'm probably doing myself a disservice.

It's been said that the angle one views one's own dick from makes the dick look smaller than it does to others looking from different angles. Not sure whether that's true, or whether it's just a way to make ourselves feel better 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 12/30/2020 at 2:07 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

The car park doesn't have marked spaces - it's just a gateway leading off the road onto a square of tarmac with grass on two sides and old buildings on the other. I'd turned into it and parked straight ahead and where I peed was just in front of my car - there was a space between my grille and a railway sleeper type wood step onto the grass to stand on. Most of my pee splattered onto the tarmac, although I wasn't to bothered about splashes on the car and drips onto my walking boots.

Next time I'll try and make it daylight - a picture tells a thousand words of course.

On 12/30/2020 at 9:50 PM, Eliminature said:

I await with interest, but no pressure for photographs. Describing the experience can be just as hot.

The quotes there all took place a week or two back at a local nature spot... and today I was back there for a stroll and to take some photos in the frost and snow. 
Being a weekend it was pretty busy with dog walkers and families enjoying the fresh air. I’d had my usual mug of coffee.

Plenty of places to pee in the woods, but I fancied leaving my mark and was fairly ready for it by the time I got back to my car. However a family playing in the snow ruled that out. Instead I drove towards home, along clear snow-free roads until I spotted a lay-by with a bit of covering remaining. It was an open road, but there didn’t seem to be any traffic about...

99B1B6C1-15AA-4A5A-928E-440260E7659B.jpeg

18EFF01D-94B7-4C17-A3FA-1D314A9C34FF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
8 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

Truly, often the best source of erotica for me is found in the written word. Although I do enjoy seeing a cock delivering the goods, so to speak. And women can be just as ecstatic for the male form (and its functions) as they are for us. It's nature; not perversion.

And that's something which I'm slowly coming to understand and love - with the help of some of you lovely ladies.  I've posted before how wonderful I find realising that it's not just a case of me fantasising about the female form, but that it can be balanced and mutual. I'm much more comfortable delivering the written word than selfies - but I agree both have their place.

• Like 2