Pissing in front of my neighbour

1 minute ago, Louise87 said:

I've since had another encounter with him if anyone would like to hear it. 

Thanks for sharing this naughty adventure!  I'm in my 60s myself and imagined seeing this from my own garden.😉

I would love to hear the other one, if you'd like to tell it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

@Louise87, I bet you made his day.   That first time you were pretty much committed to peeing when you saw the neighbour, so you just carried on.  I love that you realised he was looking and gave him a better show.  He would have gone in afterwards with great memories and thinking that was a one off and he was very lucky to catch you, but then for you to realise that he enjoyed the view and to deliberately engineer another session was brilliant.   He will have had absolutely no doubt that one was deliberate and so that was why he felt able to approach and put his hand in your stream.   A bit daring on his part to actually touch you, but sounds like you both had a great time.

And to think I thought I was privileged to see my neighbour sunbathing topless in the garden a few years ago.   I would have loved to catch her peeing!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Louise87 said:

A few months back during first lockdown i was outside sunbathing an was bursting to go i like to hold it has long as possible, so i decided to go in back garden i pulled up my skirt and noticed that my neighbour who is in his 60s was out but i had to go so i just let it go an he turned to look at me and watched has i was peeing so i spread my lips for him to get a full view. He smiled an watched it all while his wife was inside. I've since had another encounter with him if anyone would like to hear it. 

What a lucky neighbour 😋

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
8 hours ago, Louise87 said:

Thank you all for being so nice I'll be honest im new here and was a bit nervous to share at first. If anything else happens then i will share asap also open to suggestions on what i could do for him next

a suggestion for next time......maybe you could wet your knickers in front of him then take em off and put them in his pocket for him to enjoy later?? i know if my neighbour done that for me i would be chuffed to bits 😊 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Louise87 said:

My second encounter with my neighbour was much more on purpose from my part for a number of weeks i had fantasised about pissing in front of him again and seeing what he would do. It was bin collection day an i decided that today would be the day to go for it. I hadn't been for a pee all morning and had plenty to drink so i had a full bladder and was quite desperate to go so iwaited for him to take his bin out so i could take mine out at same time. We got to collection point at same time I was wearing a skirt with no panties. I smiled at him an just squtted an started to piss right in front of him without a word he came upto me and put his hand in my stream of piss an gave my clit a rub until i finished peeing. Im now building up courage to go out and piss in front of him again. 

Sorry for my very poor humour - it was either going to be a stroke or a heart attack 🤣

(Couldn’t resist)

• Haha 4
53 minutes ago, Pissy91 said:

a suggestion for next time......maybe you could wet your knickers in front of him then take em off and put them in his pocket for him to enjoy later?? i know if my neighbour done that for me i would be chuffed to bits 😊 

I srongly second that suggestion! Wetting your knickers would be great.

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser
9 hours ago, Louise87 said:

Thank you all for being so nice I'll be honest im new here and was a bit nervous to share at first. If anything else happens then i will share asap also open to suggestions on what i could do for him next

Sounds like you're open to him playing with you as you have said he's touched your clit. Do you want him to touch you more now? Put his fingers inside your dripping slit? Would you rub him through his pants while you are pissing? Possibly take it out and suck him off? 

Guys dream of such scenarios.

Louise87 Thanks for sharing details about your two stories with us.  Were you squatting both times and if so how low did you squat when you peed in front of your neighbor?
Please share with us any future pee adventures.
Wow, I wish you were my neighbor, I would love to be able to feel some women’s pee streams so I could learn about them because I am totally blind.

• Like 1