Would you ever let a girl pee on your carpet?

I would let a girl pee anywhere she wants to in my house, carpets, bed, sofa, furniture, paintings, my clothes, myself, anything that's in the house could be pissed on. I would love to quantify the damage a girl could do to my house just by pissing in 48 hours time. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

That is a hands down yes.  Women are aloud to see anywhere they want in my house but especially on the carpets.  I haven't had anyone take me up on this offer as of yet unfortunately.

• Like 2

Eliminature, you know you have a standing (and I mean that) invitation to enjoy yourself in just that way with me!!

The prospect of you raising your skirt in my company in anticipation of what you are about to do excites me beyond measure!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 5:48 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I love to piss on the carpet, and was wondering how many people would let someone like me squat down and use your carpet as my bathroom. 

I'm going to buy a carpet .. if you like

• Love 1
9 hours ago, hrlv said:

That would be an offer too good to refuse! I would gladly let you squat and pee wherever you want in my house

I would love that so much! What room do you want me to piss in the most?

On 1/22/2021 at 1:18 AM, TwistedTiki26 said:

Me and my girlfriend do this already. We regularly pee on the carpet together.

Omg I love this! So hot! Do you squat/stand next to each other when going? Or go one at a time?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I would love that so much! What room do you want me to piss in the most?

The master bedroom! This way, every time my wife and I fuck, I would get hard thinking about the naughty wet spots you left all over the carpet!

I also have carpeted stairs that lead to the basement! ... That could be fun 😉

7 minutes ago, hrlv said:

The master bedroom! This way, every time my wife and I fuck, I would get hard thinking about the naughty wet spots you left all over the carpet!

I also have carpeted stairs that lead to the basement! ... That could be fun 😉

I have always wanted to pee on carpeted stairs. Many years ago, I had a house with that amenity, but not anymore. In that house, we had a walk-in closet with an old bed we only used for piss fucking. 

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...