Would you ever let a girl pee on your carpet?

It's just more interesting with women. Men just know to do their business anywhere, but women (in my experience) seem to be hard wired to go to the toilet unless it's super urgent. Such a turn on to see them do something so wrong. Bonus if it's casual and done without a second thought. It's a weird, double standard way of looking at it.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The answer is obviously yes ... but I'd want it to be mutual and nonchalant.

I don't want a big production or lots of should I/shouldn't I teasing.  Just casual conversation with occasional distractions.  And, of course, I'd also want to do the same whilst out in public. 😎

• Agree 1
On 12/11/2020 at 11:48 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I love to piss on the carpet, and was wondering how many people would let someone like me squat down and use your carpet as my bathroom. 

Anytime that you please! Any girl that wants to pee on me or any of my things, feel free to do so! 😈 

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
On 1/15/2021 at 2:33 PM, Eliminature said:

I'd love to raise my skirt and release a glistening arc of pee onto one of your carpets, Steve. 

Indeed, I'd love to pee for many of the seasoned, gentlemanly male members of this site. Or female members, if they would be interested in watching. 

I would love to watch you pee.

On 12/11/2020 at 8:48 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I love to piss on the carpet, and was wondering how many people would let someone like me squat down and use your carpet as my bathroom. 

I would love to see you pee on my carpet any time any where just watching you pee would be an honour

Damn why don't you people live around me 😫 I need to pee on everyone's carpet! It's been my dream and I've only gotten to indulge myself a few times. I'm up to peeing on anyone and everyone's carpet!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
41 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Damn why don't you people live around me 😫 I need to pee on everyone's carpet! It's been my dream and I've only gotten to indulge myself a few times. I'm up to peeing on anyone and everyone's carpet!

Lol you never know until you ask.

I know I have answered this before but I am so proud to say that I have had 7 ladies use my floors. 😌Almost had 8 but she went in the toilet and just left the door open. One would only piss on the hard floors. 

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I wish I had a rug, but if you peed into my glass I would be happy too. Would you like it?