Would you ever let a girl pee on your carpet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 5:48 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I love to piss on the carpet, and was wondering how many people would let someone like me squat down and use your carpet as my bathroom. 

I'm going to buy a carpet .. if you like

• Love 1
14 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I would love that so much! What room do you want me to piss in the most?

The master bedroom! This way, every time my wife and I fuck, I would get hard thinking about the naughty wet spots you left all over the carpet!

I also have carpeted stairs that lead to the basement! ... That could be fun 😉

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did let a couple people do that. I let N go wherever she wanted. Mostly the carpet in all the corners, but sometimes she would run over to the dirty clothes pile and piss in there. Sometimes I'd join her. I basically let her do anything she wanted and man that's almost everything excluding crapping everywhere. 

Then there was this girl, let's call her V. We used to go at it like rabbits until she'd lose control of her bladder and start pissing everywhere uncontrollably. Like, you would think her bladder would be empty but a couple minutes later she'd just keep going. Both really hot experiences and I'd let any girl do the same.

• Like 1

My carpet is open to any woman to piss on any time and any where she pleases.  Ladies,If you are ever in Ontario, canada and would like to soak my carpet, please do not hesitate to reach out.  I can literally not think of a situation where I would every turn a lady away from Making use of my carpets.  

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

I was allowed several times and several times it was my initiative))

I would love for a girl to take initiative and don't ask for permission... It would be my dream to invite a girl to my place and without any words she squat wherever she wants and piss all over not caring about the damage she's doing. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to say I would buy a carpet especially for the occasion, as long as we can both piss on it, and watch each other.

One of my favourite things is to sit on the carpet facing each other legs apart and let go, is a wonderful sight.

• Love 1