Site Question / Help Instagram links allowed?

Hello,

I was hoping to share some nice peeing links from Instagram, which are just links, not attachments, and you don’t need to be a member of Instagram to view, but I am getting an error message. Is Instagram not allowed? Please see attached. It is telling me the link can’t be embedded...I am just copypasting from Chrome browser. Thanks. 

If I can’t paste links I might try putting in the names of nice pee profiles I have found on Insta, so members can browse for themselves. Took a bit of digging, but there are a few good short pee vids on Insta worth looking at.

1787907C-7059-4896-A99E-803AF8E2BD59.png

Just to build on what @Sophie said - it may be something on the Instagram side, to stop people posting their content on weird sites like ours.  That's sort of how the message in the black bar reads anyway.   But as Sophie said, worth a try anyway - it it doesn't work we can always delete the post for you if needed.

BTW - In my late teens I was involved with a girl a few years older who educated me in lots of ways that school never did... including pee.  Midori was her favourite drink, so seeing your username brought back lots of happy memories.

• Like 1

Instagram posts are definitely allowed here, but as the others have said I suspect instagram are simply not allowing the post to be embedded. 

If you just press submit the post should still work, it just means people have to click the link to see it, which is fine. 🙂 

Definitely not breaking any rules here.

Thanks lovely people for your quick response. I will submit it under videos, because they are short videos. Yeah, it’s just a link people can click on. 
Glad to bring back memories. 😊🍹And there are a bunch of different flavours too.  I used to drink Jim Beam (reminds me of partying as a teenager) but I think as you get older your tastes change and I just love the sweetness of Midori, and with lemonade it is so refreshing in Summertime. 
Thanks again. 🙏

• Like 1