Leaking/Dribbling

When reading pee stories, one thing that is often mentioned is girls leaking and dribbling in their panties once their bladder is very full and they can't hold on much longer. As suggested by my user name, my bladder is quite small (never measured it but I always seem to need a piss and I never piss for long!) but I have never leaked in my boxers while desperate that I can remember.

Is it common for girls to leak when desperate? Is it something that only affects older women/those that have had kids or does it affect young girls/teenagers/young adult females as well?

Is there anything that makes it more likely? What do you do to stop it (other than running to the toilet!)?

Keep in mind that most of those stories are fictional. They also tend to be written either by men, or at the very least, for the masturbatory fantasy and pleasure of men. They certainly don't reflect reality. 

Speaking for myself, the only time I have ever leaked/wet as an adult is during an epileptic seizure. They render me unconscious so my bladder empties. It's almost as though your brain in a computer or laptop and briefly needs to reboot. I've never leaked whilst conscious. I can assure you that having an accident when your brain blacks out isn't arousing in the least. This might explain partially at least why wetting doesn't do anything for me. Thankfully, my seizures seem to be largely under control nowadays. 

Some women might leak after having children, particularly of they had a vaginal birth. Since, I've never had children, I can't really tell you about the experience there. I've only read about it. 

I have heard anecdotal evidence that men occasionally leak (and smelled the personal odour of enough mature men to possibly confirm this), but it does seem to be rarer. 

50 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Keep in mind that most of those stories are fictional. They also tend to be written either by men, or at the very least, for the masturbatory fantasy and pleasure of men. They certainly don't reflect reality. 

Speaking for myself, the only time I have ever leaked/wet as an adult is during an epileptic seizure. They render me unconscious so my bladder empties. It's almost as though your brain in a computer or laptop and briefly needs to reboot. I've never leaked whilst conscious. I can assure you that having an accident when your brain blacks out isn't arousing in the least. This might explain partially at least why wetting doesn't do anything for me. Thankfully, my seizures seem to be largely under control nowadays. 

Some women might leak after having children, particularly of they had a vaginal birth. Since, I've never had children, I can't really tell you about the experience there. I've only read about it. 

I have heard anecdotal evidence that men occasionally leak (and smelled the personal odour of enough mature men to possibly confirm this), but it does seem to be rarer. 

That's me trying to think back to my works of fiction now then. Definitely guilty as charged as the guy writing the masturbatory fantasy.  Although I like to think my writings have some feminine appeal too, from a certain audience. My proof reader seems to make the right sounds anyway.

One think totally agreed though, as I hope the vast majority of us are, is about the lack of appeal around a medical episode. When the experience isn't enjoyable for you, then what sort of person would get aroused by it?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That's me trying to think back to my works of fiction now then. Definitely guilty as charged as the guy writing the masturbatory fantasy.  Although I like to think my writings have some feminine appeal too, from a certain audience. My proof reader seems to make the right sounds anyway.

I'm certainly not criticising your own or any other of the fab stories on here. I read and enjoy them - though I personally prefer the real life encounters. Just pointing out that they aren't necessarily evidence of whether women leak or not. Particularly if they are in the fictional section. To be fair, littlebladder didn't specify whether this was in the fictional section or the real life one. Sorry about that. My bad. 

7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

One think totally agreed though, as I hope the vast majority of us are, is about the lack of appeal around a medical episode. When the experience isn't enjoyable for you, then what sort of person would get aroused by it?

Well, some might be aroused by it. You never know. 😉 It doesn't turn me on, though. Thankfully my last time doing that was over a year ago. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

I've heard it said that men are less likely to have an accident because the prostate acts as a sort of block or sphincter. I'm not a urologist, though. That could be entirely false. 

Well, an enlarged prostate does, I believe, result in a reduction in flow, but for a normal sized one, I'm not sure what the mechanics look like. You may be right.

• Like 1

I think @Eliminature that's true up to a point - and as I understand it the prostate is the valve which prevents pee with an erection.  With age though the prostate can introduce a few issues, like the reduced peak flow, urgent need and the uncontrolled dribble.  That's my understanding anyway - non urologist too.

• Like 1
Just now, Eliminature said:

I'll be frank, I'm not entirely sure what the prostate does. I know it produces fluid during ejaculation and gives a man pleasure when it's massaged. Other than that, though... 

Well, I'm obviously not your husband, but I say it sounds like you've got a good enough grasp of the priorities 🤣😂😉

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

This problem is probably uncommon or even rare, among younger women, particularly among those who have not given birth, but I think it is quite common in middle-aged and older women. I have heard many complaints from my wife, and women friends about this problem. Weakness of the pelvic floor muscles is usually cited as a common cause, and the Kegel exercises are recommended as a helpful solution. I have felt free to use it in my fictional and non-fictional stories posted on Pee Fans.

Although these complaints are anecdotal, non-scientific evidence, there is a significant mainstream (pun intended) industry in the States, dealing with the problem, and advertising fairly heavily on US TV, for the past several years. The two main suppliers of "bladder leak" underwear appear to be "Depends" and "Always Discrete." My favorite commercial of this genre is that of Sandra Thigpen, a very pretty, middle-aged Jamaican actress. It was very popular, a few years ago, but I haven't seen it very often, lately. I miss it! Here is a link to it:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dOEL/always-discreet-boutique-protected-and-pretty

As to male problems in this regard, I can personally attest to the fact that age, prostate enlargement, and other prostate problems, can contribute heavily to the problem. I have been experiencing them, myself, for a couple of decades, as have many of my male friends.

Dr.P

The one and only time I've ever peed in my pants was when one of my children jumped onto me in bed first thing in the morning. My bladder was full and it gushed out without any dribbles or anything. Other than that I've never wet myself in my adult life and I've never dribbled, so I certainly can't tell you for sure if it's a real thing or not. I'd imagine once you start you can't stop, and a dribble would mean the flood gates would really open. 

• Hot 1

My wife's in her mid-fifties now, and has had two children, and tells me she never leaks or dribbles. She has done pelvic floor exercises, including with a rather nifty electronic trainer (Kegel8.co.uk), but that wasn't really about solving or even preventing a leak problem and more to do with the fact that it was actually quite a lot of fun. 

• Like 1

It happens to my wife once in a while.

The first time I noticed it was in the beginning of September. One day she came back home from doing some errands on her bike. I was busy at my desk, so we just greeted each other briefly, and she went upstairs to do some stuff. A little later, I went down into our basement to get something and found a pair of jeans and panties on the stairs. This is what we usually do with stuff that has to go into the laundry: we just throw it on those stairs, and whoever goes down into the basement picks it up and puts it on the pile in front of the washing machine down there. Anyway, I was a little surprised to find her pants there at that time of the day cause it meant she probably just had changed out of them. So I picked the stuff up - and noticed that the panties were damp at the gusset. I checked the jeans and noticed that they, too, were damp at the same place. Not really wet, but noticeably damp, and it was clear that this was neither sweat nor water: She had leaked a little pee into her pants while she was out.

It has happened again several times again since then. My wife is 61 and has given birth to three children. She is in very good health and usually can go without a wee for many hours. But it seems that when she's very desperate, it can happen that she leaks a little bit in her panties.

• Like 1
On 12/21/2020 at 3:03 PM, Eliminature said:

I've heard it said that men are less likely to have an accident because the prostate acts as a sort of block or sphincter. I'm not a urologist, though. That could be entirely false. 

Yes thats true,but not really in a good way..The prostate is based around the urethra,and it has ducts by which it releases semen,when we feel the need,at the same time this constricts urine flowing from the bladder.However,as men age,the prostate can enlarge slightly,which causes it to squeeze the urethra,thus making urination more tricky.Which causes lack of emptying,and results in stones etc.

But the bladder still needs emptying,and urine can leak frequently.Women in a sense dont have that problem,they can piss like a racehorse forever.

• Like 1

JMY wrote: "Women in a sense dont have that problem,they can piss like a racehorse forever."

Although women don't have prostate problems, they do have other conditions which can limit their abilities to "piss like a racehorse."

Repeated and/or severe bladder infections, which are very common in women, can restrict or partially block the urethra, with scar tissue, or similar obstructions, so they may have to push, or bear down hard to get their urine to come out, at all. To compensate for this, they may stop and restart frequently, in order to empty their bladders completely. Their flow may come in sharp sprays or gushes, followed by pauses, or it may be a weak series of dribbles, or a weak, continuous stream, going on for a relatively long time.

Weakening of pelvic floor muscles, with age, or following childbirth, may give rise to other urinary problems, in women, such as dribbling, or urge incontinence, and structural conditions, such as "dropped bladder," which can radically change the direction of the urine stream, causing it to shoot out forward, under the seat, or splattering it, if they are sitting down. So a substantial fraction of women are not able to "piss like a racehorse forever."

Dr.P