Introducing myself. My favourite drink is Midori and Lemonade, how about you?

A lovely introduction - welcome to PeeFans! I'm sure you'll find lots to enjoy here, and many like-minded people. The brief stories you've described are great - and I'm really looking forward to reading more in due course. In particular, the episode with the pool table and the school uniform sounds wonderful 🙂 

There are many members here who deal with a sort of double life with their partners, and if you're in that position I am sure you'll find people to talk about it with. My own situation is similar. My wife will indulge my kink up to a point, but I don't think she really gets a huge amount out of it. But she's a very tolerant person and it works for us: she knows I spend time on this forum for instance, and is cool about that.

One final point - the site moderators are fantastic, and keep PeeFans a safe and respectful community as well as being open and accessible - and great contributors - themselves. I am pretty sure you'll have a welcome from them in the next few hours.

See you around in the forums!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...

Great introduction @MidoriLemonade85 ... welcome.

On your question about relationships with non-pee fans, I know that situation all too well.  I've been into pee as long as I can remember and have never found a pee-loving partner.  I've had a couple of girlfriends who held me while I peed or let me pee while sharing a shower, but nothing more. As a result, my focus turned to sneaky, naughty peeing, which, having become my primary outlet through necessity, is now also my favourite form of pee fun ... I love a relaxing pee on the floor, especially carpet, or a risky pee in public places. 

• Love 1
On 7/17/2022 at 5:37 PM, Sexismygod said:

On your question about relationships with non-pee fans, I know that situation all too well.  I've been into pee as long as I can remember and have never found a pee-loving partner.  I've had a couple of girlfriends who held me while I peed or let me pee while sharing a shower, but nothing more. As a result, my focus turned to sneaky, naughty peeing, which, having become my primary outlet through necessity, is now also my favourite form of pee fun ... I love a relaxing pee on the floor, especially carpet, or a risky pee in public places. 

Oh me too! I am super sneaky! Mine are private though. 

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/17/2022 at 9:07 AM, Sexismygod said:

I read the post