I had a pee on the pool changing room floor

11 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I held my wet swimsuit to my private parts to cover any hissing sounds and with my back against the cubicle divider I squatted slightly and peed through my wet swimsuit onto the floor.

Last time I swam this year before the pandemic, the changing cubicle I changed in had a faint scent of urine. Some previous swimmer had pissed discreetly on the floor somewhere...

16 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

Every morning before work I like to go for a swim. This morning I did my 45 minutes in the pool and got out with the first twinges of needing to go but I ignored it and went to a cubicle to dry off and get dressed. In the cubicle it became clear I should have listened to those twinges but I was already undressed. It was freezing cold as well which didn't help. I decided it wasn't such a bad thing to do to pee onto the cubicle floor as it is all hosed down anyhow. I held my wet swimsuit to my private parts to cover any hissing sounds and with my back against the cubicle divider I squatted slightly and peed through my wet swimsuit onto the floor. Luckily my pee was clear and as I left all you could see was water on the floor, certainly not enough to raise any suspicions that someone had squatted and taken a wee in the cubicle onto the floor of the changing rooms.

That's awesome. I'm happy you had fun being naughty. Thank you for sharing. I encourage you to keep doing that. I like doing naughty peeing while at the pool too. I pee in the pool almost every time I swim. I love getting out of the pool and my swimsuit is wet so if I pee in it people won't notice. Last summer at an outdoor pool after peeing in the pool I peed on those lap dividers while they were rolled up. I sometimes go into the pool bathroom and wet my swimsuit standing next to the urinal, and watch it go on the floor. I have also had fun peeing on lawn chairs by the pool. I hope to have given you some ideas of more naughty peeing by the pool options.  Have Fun!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...