Another wetting after work

We are not complaining about your wetting mood either @Sophie! Another superb write-up of your experience ... it sounds so erotic! If I wasn't sitting next to K and my daughter reading this on the sly, I would be elsewhere, doing something entirely different!

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 12/7/2020 at 11:56 AM, Sophie said:

The fabric clung to my skin for a few moments before suddenly becoming unstuck and I dropped the thong to the floor. I stepped out of it, tossing it into the wash basket on top of my trousers and took a wet wipe. I was a little um… sticky, down there

Entire piece extremely erotic, full of titillating saucy details, especially the orgasm description. The above paragraph really got to me though -- the thought of that warm wet fabric clinging to the inside channel of your slit, stuck in the stickiness of the vaginal secretions, and then tugging down on the clit as it falls to the floor giving you one last buzzy thrill. And then the lubrications of the wet wipe caressing your  most secret crevice.

Great stuff, Sophie. Thanks .

On 12/7/2020 at 5:00 PM, Kupar said:

We are not complaining about your wetting mood either @Sophie! Another superb write-up of your experience ... it sounds so erotic! If I wasn't sitting next to K and my daughter reading this on the sly, I would be elsewhere, doing something entirely different!

Thank you! That is a huge compliment. It seems like I have it out of my system for now 

On 12/7/2020 at 5:06 PM, kalle2020 said:

Such a naughty little adventure, so well described! Thanks so much for sharing, @Sophie. As @Kuparsaid, we are not complaining either about you being in that wetting mood - and I'm pretty sure your husband will like that little surprise, too (at least I would if it was my wife who did that...).  😉

Thank you! He loved the little surprise. I passed him my tablet with the post open and just sat watching as he read it. 

23 hours ago, WetMart said:

Superb story Sophie  glad you were in the wetting mood very well written 

Thank you! 

22 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

Thank god that when you're in the mood you don't just share it with your husband (lucky so and so, he is!! lol) ... you share it with all of us so we can enjoy the moment with you.  What a lovely way to start the evening.  👍🥰

As they say, sharing is caring! There is a lot of things that happen behind closed doors that I like to keep private but I am happy to share most of my pee related adventures. 

22 hours ago, Pissy91 said:

bloody hell that was hot! 🔥

Thank you! 

22 hours ago, Eliminature said:

That made me wet to read! Sorry! 😆

You're a very good writer. I love how descriptive you are. 

Oh wow, a huge compliment! I am ever so critical of my writing so that really means a lot to me. Thank you!

22 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow Sophie what another well written and descriptive experience, just lovely. Thank you for sharing

Thank you! 

2 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Entire piece extremely erotic, full of titillating saucy details, especially the orgasm description. The above paragraph really got to me though -- the thought of that warm wet fabric clinging to the inside channel of your slit, stuck in the stickiness of the vaginal secretions, and then tugging down on the clit as it falls to the floor giving you one last buzzy thrill. And then the lubrications of the wet wipe caressing your  most secret crevice.

Great stuff, Sophie. Thanks .

Thank you! You described it way better than I did! As a side note, I love the feeling of a wet wipe down there. Soft, really moist, a little cold. It's so nice! 

Edited by Sophie
Fixed a typo, damn touch screens!
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

I joined this site a while back but have never spent much time reading the content. After reading your account I think I shall give it rather more attention!
I'm lucky in having a wife who will pee for me and on me when she's feeling naughty. She doesn't want to pee clothed however, so I'll have to keep that as fantasy for now - help by your stories. I'm going looking for more now. 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, tenterhooks said:

I joined this site a while back but have never spent much time reading the content. After reading your account I think I shall give it rather more attention!
I'm lucky in having a wife who will pee for me and on me when she's feeling naughty. She doesn't want to pee clothed however, so I'll have to keep that as fantasy for now - help by your stories. I'm going looking for more now. 😊

Awww thank you! I hope you enjoy what you find.