1. 1. Where to pee in my bedroom?

• In the corner on the carpet
    • In my closet on the carpet
    • With my ass against the door, in a high squat going on the carpet
    • Off my bed onto the carpet
    • The middle of the room on the carpet
    • Standing up, spraying against my dresser

1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

I am lazy and like to go pee in my bedroom, on the carpet usually. I have a few spots I can go in, let me know what you think. 

You are just the kind of girl I love. Pissing on the carpet. Do you do it right there beside the bed or go off into a corner someplace?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

You are just the kind of girl I love. Pissing on the carpet. Do you do it right there beside the bed or go off into a corner someplace?

I have a designated pee corner. I even let my friends piss there when they want to.

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
On 12/13/2020 at 7:24 PM, p1ssputz said:

If you had to choose, where would you go?

I guess my question is...is it more of a convenience thing for you that you happen to enjoy, or is it more of a thing that you enjoy that happens to be convenient? If it's the latter, I guess I'd personally say use the floor when you're in bed (you can probably just edge your rear to the side of the bed and pee off of it without getting out from under the covers); as for when you're not in bed, you could probably set up some type of comfortable seat or something to sit on and just pee on the floor. You could get yourself a luggage holder or something like that so that if you wanted to sit and have a relaxing piss in your room while reading a good book or something, you could. (One possible scenario is that you get home after a long day and instead of going to the bathroom, you just go to your sitting area to piss and unwind without even thinking about it.) Alternatively, you could get a storage trunk or something and remove the bottom so that you could just sit on it and relax - and when you're finished, you can just put the lid down, just like a toilet. That way, you wouldn't even have to think about it. Something like this could be set up anywhere, or even moved when necessary - if you wanted, you could keep it in the closet so it's out of the way, and that area would become a personal toilet. Of course, you'd still have the option of pissing anywhere you wanted if it was still convenient (perhaps you're getting dressed, and while choosing an outfit you piss on the floor, or something).

If it's more of a thing you enjoy....then I guess all of the above. If you're anything like I used to be, you'll eventually want to do other stuff anyway, so you'll probably tick all of these off of your list if you haven't already. Are there other things in your room that you would want to soak? In my experience, it pays to get creative. I dunno, here are some ridiculous ideas off the top of my head:

• Have you got a headboard? Can you stand on your bed and piss on the wall behind the headboard so that it runs down into the carpet?
  • Do you have a way to get your pee under the bed? (You probably don't have one, but I feel that captain's beds - the ones with the drawers under the mattress - would make great natural toilets. Piss in a drawer, close it up, let it drain onto the carpet under the bed. It would never even be obvious until you moved the bed. If I were a girl in a shared apartment with a shared bathroom, I'd probably do this most nights out of convenience, no lie.)
  • Do you have nightstands, or a desk, or anything like that? Can you pee on/under those?
  • I'm reaching here. Are you a power pisser? Do you think that you could hit the ceiling from the edge of the bed? (It'll end up raining down onto the carpet either way.) Hmm. Do you have a ceiling fan? Maybe turn it on high and see if you can have it spray your piss around? (I'm reaching here, I dunno.)

I don't really know your limits or if you have places that you don't want to piss in. But these are some ideas if you're truly looking for new/different stuff. Maybe some will suit you - maybe none will. It's okay either way. Hope this helps.

I like to do it because it's convenient, naughty, and turns me on. I like the idea of setting up something I can sit on and pee onto the floor with. I like the idea of a luggage holder, that would be perfect! I would definitely set it up in my closet and make that the pee area. Or in the corner of my bedroom. Really like the idea of setting up my own pee zone. My bed is on the floor unfortunately so that kills a lot of those idea. I do have a side table I could move, and pee there, things like that work.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Hah, glad it helped! Luggage holders are good but I don't actually know about their weight capacity. (I know that I've seen videos of people sitting on them, and I've also seen videos of people doing the things I suggested on them as well in hotels.) Another option might be one of those camp seats with the armrests and cup holders - perhaps you could find a way to cut a hole in the seat itself while still maintaining enough to support a person? The nice thing is that they have backrests, so you could actually sit in it instead of perching on it - you could really sink in and relax.The scenario I imagine in this case is the chair set up next to a window or something, on a rainy day. Were this me, I'd be nursing a flask of coffee and reading a book (and of course, due to the seat's cupholders, there would be a lot of water handy). You could spend the entirety of a rainy day relaxing and reading without ever having to even move to go to the bathroom. A true flow state, if you will. (I feel like even outside of turn-ons, that just sounds really relaxing, like a spa day. Maybe I should find a way to do this.)

I'm trying to think of other options to help you out and I'm drawing blanks. But at any rate, hope you have fun!

I love the idea of cutting a hole in a camp chair, or even just sitting off the edge of it would do. With my legs spread and just relieving myself as needed. That sounds like a great way to relax.

• Love 2