Girls, how did you learn to pee outside?

1 hour ago, littlebladder said:

Has anyone here never peed outside as a child, or never peed outside at all? Are there women that wouldn't know what to do if they had to go behind a bush one day? How easy would it be for a female to figure out how to pee outside themselves? 

I deadass used to refuse to pee outside as a kid, but now I'm totally cool with it. Just did it tonight in fact!

• Like 2

Surely women arent designed for standing?In videos they have to kind of squeeze their lips up to try form tube of a sort,but it always runs down the gap anyway all over.Im not knocking girls for trying it just seems like hard work when sitting is more comfortable!

I would think girls have to learn how to pee outdoors and be aware of their shoes?To make sure their peepee is at 180o to any hill they are on for instance,or else they will wet their legs and feet?What do i know?Its interesting anyway,we boys generally are taught how NOT to flash it to try be discreet as possible.

Edited by JMY
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 12/27/2020 at 4:38 PM, JMY said:

I would think girls have to learn how to pee outdoors and be aware of their shoes?To make sure their peepee is at 180o to any hill they are on for instance,or else they will wet their legs and feet?What do i know?Its interesting anyway,we boys generally are taught how NOT to flash it to try be discreet as possible.

Yeah I think the main thing for girls is to get into a position where they don't pee on their shoes or trousers. It seems to dribble down their bottom or leg sometimes as well but I don't know if they can really do a lot to stop that happening. There's a lot more to think about than men. As long as we don't pee into the wind we'll be fine!

On 1/2/2021 at 2:19 AM, naughty_rosie said:

When I was a little child my mom would take me to the park every Sunday.

One day I had an urge to pee while hunting bugs mom said "Those toilets are disgusting so let's water the bush!" and peed in the bush.

Of course I did it too and it became our habit.

Once a boy around my age caught us so mom said "We're just watering the plants" lol

So now I can pee outdoor without hesitation and all the park or planted area around my house can be my secret toilets lol

So peeing outside when you were little has made you comfortable with peeing outside now you are older?

• Hot 1
On 1/1/2021 at 9:19 PM, naughty_rosie said:

When I was a little child my mom would take me to the park every Sunday.

One day I had an urge to pee while hunting bugs mom said "Those toilets are disgusting so let's water the bush!" and peed in the bush.

Of course I did it too and it became our habit.

Once a boy around my age caught us so mom said "We're just watering the plants" lol

So now I can pee outdoor without hesitation and all the park or planted area around my house can be my secret toilets lol

I used to be terrified of peeing in the woods as a kid. Now that I've discovered that I'm a woman, peeing outside is like second nature (heh) to me.

• Like 1

Is it common for females to first have to pee outside as a child and then they have that skill for later in life? 

Has anyone here or someone you know never had to pee outside as a kid (or at least as far as you can remember) and then ended up in a situation where you had no choice but to pee outside as an adult? Did you know to squat and hold clothes out the way or did it end in an embarrassing mess?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, littlebladder said:

Is it common for females to first have to pee outside as a child and then they have that skill for later in life? 

Has anyone here or someone you know never had to pee outside as a kid (or at least as far as you can remember) and then ended up in a situation where you had no choice but to pee outside as an adult? Did you know to squat and hold clothes out the way or did it end in an embarrassing mess?

I don't squat, it feels awkward because I have a penis. 

20 hours ago, Sweets said:

I taught myself.  I use to go fishing with my dad all the time.  We use to fish at a pond surrounded by woods.  We use to stay out all day.  If I had to go pee I just went into the wood.  I learned really quick where to stand so my pee would go away from my feet and not pool around my shoes.  I never peed on my cloths or myself. It just seem to come naturally.  Would pull my pants back up and go back to fishing 

Where to stand? You can stand to pee?

On 4/12/2021 at 7:13 AM, Sweets said:

I taught myself.  I use to go fishing with my dad all the time.  We use to fish at a pond surrounded by woods.  We use to stay out all day.  If I had to go pee I just went into the wood.  I learned really quick where to stand so my pee would go away from my feet and not pool around my shoes.  I never peed on my cloths or myself. It just seem to come naturally.  Would pull my pants back up and go back to fishing 

18 hours ago, Sweets said:

No I squat down 

Where did the idea to squat come from if you had never done it before? Did you just realise it's what you needed to do somehow?

On 4/13/2021 at 6:49 PM, littlebladder said:

Where did the idea to squat come from if you had never done it before? Did you just realise it's what you needed to do somehow?

I don’t know  how I knew too I have never seen anyone else go outside before. I know as a girl I have to set down on the toilet.  So I guess I just finished it out.  I was very sheltered about anything sexual in my house. Sex was never talked about. So I basically learned everything on my own 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

If a female finds themselves needing to pee outside and no one is with them to show them, do they get into a half squat position more like sitting on a toilet or do you naturally get into a lower squat?

What about holding clothes out of the way of the stream? Do you realise to do this at first or only after getting wet trousers/knickers the first time?

• Hot 1
15 hours ago, littlebladder said:

If a female finds themselves needing to pee outside and no one is with them to show them, do they get into a half squat position more like sitting on a toilet or do you naturally get into a lower squat?

What about holding clothes out of the way of the stream? Do you realise to do this at first or only after getting wet trousers/knickers the first time?

when i squat outside i go into a lower squat, it's more comfortable that way and more stable

i started holding my clothes out of the way after learning at a young age that i'd pee on them otherwise lol. also making my stance a little wider so i wouldn't pee on my feet

• Like 2