Holding and relief.

16 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

Yesterday morning I was lying in bed and really needed to pee.I decided to hold for a bit.After about an hour,I was getting quite squirmy.I had to grab myself several times.Eventually my bladder told me it was time to empty.I got out of bed and walked very quickly to the bathroom.As soon as I pulled down the front of my boxers I started peeing.The relief was incredible.Mid pee,I pulled my boxers down to enjoy it more.I may have got some pee on them,but I didn't care.I must have peed for about 45 seconds or so.Very satisfying.I'm in bed now as I write this.Had a few drinks last night.Maybe I'll end up getting desperate again...

It’s the nicest way t hold I think? Would love to see a vid of your relief if you do get desperate? 😏

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

It’s the nicest way t hold I think? Would love to see a vid of your relief if you do get desperate? 😏

I tend not to make videos but do sometimes put pics up.No desperation this morning so far.😔

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rewdna said:

Yesterday morning I was lying in bed and really needed to pee.I decided to hold for a bit.After about an hour,I was getting quite squirmy.I had to grab myself several times.Eventually my bladder told me it was time to empty.I got out of bed and walked very quickly to the bathroom.As soon as I pulled down the front of my boxers I started peeing.The relief was incredible.Mid pee,I pulled my boxers down to enjoy it more.I may have got some pee on them,but I didn't care.I must have peed for about 45 seconds or so.Very satisfying.I'm in bed now as I write this.Had a few drinks last night.Maybe I'll end up getting desperate again...

Update.Still in bed this morning.Starting to feel a little urgency.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Hi.Tried to take a pic earlier of my morning relief.Didn't really work.Sorry.Relief was nice.but not as good as yesterday.

• Like 1
On 12/7/2020 at 3:09 PM, Spectator9 said:

An unplanned desperation is somehow more "real" and more satisfying than a planned one.  

That is true.It can sometimes go from a slight need to desperation very quickly with me.Depending on how much I 've had to drink.

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...

I often sit on the toilet and hold it in when I get up in the morning and see how long I can hold it in for! When I get close to needing to go, I tell myself “You don’t need a wee, you can hold it in cos you’re a big boy” and sometimes the feeling of being bursting goes away for a while 🙂 

Then I wank myself with a nice full bladder and the need to go to toilet tingling feeling still there, then when I squirt I hold my stiffie up and sometimes I empty my full achy bladder all over my stomach and chest 🙂

• Hot 1