Peeing on my car floor

Wow what a nice close up of your pussy and good stream. I would help you pull your pants down.  Howe long were you holding it in traffic ?

Thanks for sharing this picture on here. 

Edited by pee01
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, pee01 said:

Wow what a nice close up of your pussy and good stream. I would help you pull your pants down.  Howe long were you holding it in traffic ?

Thanks for sharing this picture on here. 

I was in traffic for about a half hour but I’d also driven for about an hour. I was desperate the whole time. I contemplated getting out to pee, but I’m getting used to peeing in my car and am enjoying it a lot hehehe

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was in traffic for about a half hour but I’d also driven for about an hour. I was desperate the whole time. I contemplated getting out to pee, but I’m getting used to peeing in my car and am enjoying it a lot hehehe

And if you're enjoying it, so are we! Thanks!

22 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Had to go piss while stuck in traffic today, I managed to pull my pants down to my knees and piss all over the seat. Wish I had one of you nice guys to help me pull my pants down and spread my lips for me.

6ADCCEA1-0D36-4691-BF3D-3BF51FFDCA99.jpeg

I would absolutely love to pull ur panties down and spread ur lips for u! Sounds like a dream haha

• Love 1