Peed in the Kitchen Sink Again

I took another piss in the kitchen sink tonight, but this time it was a bit more interesting, perhaps for the wrong (right?) reason. It was late, like it has to be for this, but I had done the dishes earlier today so the sink was perfectly clear, so I thought I'd take a leak in the kitchen sink instead of the one in the bathroom. Well you see, I'm not exactly tall (5'8"/172 cm), so I had to raise myself onto my tiptoes to rest my package on the edge of the sink. I didn't pull back my foreskin, as I hadn't last time, and everything had been fine. Unfortunately, hydrostatics picked the wrong time to kick in and it began dribbling down my sac and onto the edge of the counter, and consequently, the floor. Just letting it happen, a small puddle formed on the floor. After grabbing toilet from the bathroom less than 3 feet away and cleaning myself off, I used some of my apple-scented dish soap to take away the scent after wiping up every stray droplet with paper towels, and rising the sink out. A perfect crime, as usual, but messy on the execution 😛

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 1 year later...

Have the house to myself for a fair bit, and had a lil bit of fun just now, and thought this was the best of my threads for this. Was nothing too special but one I don't think I've done before. Was in the kitchen making dinner, and had to pee. Decided to take a used water glass and dropped my pants, letting my cock point down into it as I stood there. I let loose into the glass, and boy I had to go! Had to draw back a little, almost dribbling on the floor (but I checked, dribble free!!) because I damn near filled it to the brim. There may have been a mere centimeter between my piss and the rim of the glass! I even got a little hard while still peeing from the naughtiness of it! Didn't think to take a picture, but figured you all would appreciate the recounting nonetheless!

Edited by Cyan493
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, Cyan493 said:

Have the house to myself for a fair bit, and had a lil bit of fun just now, and thought this was the best of my threads for this. Was nothing too special but one I don't think I've done before. Was in the kitchen making dinner, and had to pee. Decided to take a used water glass and dropped my pants, letting my cock point down into it as I stood there. I let loose into the glass, and boy I had to go! Had to draw back a little, almost dribbling on the floor (but I checked, dribble free!!) because I damn near filled it to the brim. There may have been a mere centimeter between my piss and the rim of the glass! I even got a little hard while still peeing from the naughtiness of it! Didn't think to take a picture, but figured you all would appreciate the recounting nonetheless!

Tis actually fun to pee in either the kitchen or bathroom sink! I do it all the time!!