where do people live

d19841

• 2 weeks later...

I wish there was a group somewhere where we could all be from closer time zones. This group is great but when I'm on here, everyone else is not, and when they're on I'm not. Not so fun when you want to have a back and forth chat about piss adventures. 

• Agree 1
19 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I wish there was a group somewhere where we could all be from closer time zones. This group is great but when I'm on here, everyone else is not, and when they're on I'm not. Not so fun when you want to have a back and forth chat about piss adventures. 

Completely agree

We do have about 2,500 members registered who have declared their location as somewhere in North America and probably thousands more who have not declared a location. That said, those numbers are all time so there is the chance of a lot of those people no longer being active.

Even so - there is the potential that there could be a lot more people on the site browsing away at the same time as you are - even in the next town or next state.

All we need to do is work out a way to enourage them to step out of the shadows and chat...

• Agree 2
6 hours ago, Wolf187 said:

Live In (lol and have marked a lot of) Manitowoc County. Wisconsin, 

might eventually end up in Texas (heard the C.B.P. are looking for new agants)

If you’d pissed on their gas wellheads last week I think they’d have been much obliged

On 2/23/2021 at 6:33 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

On 2/24/2021 at 2:32 PM, hotwetslut said:

Completely agree

There are a few of us that from your same time zone. But I’m a night owl and by the time I get on y’all are in bed.  The people from England are usually getting up.   I’m up for a chat anytime I’m on.  So feel free to send me a message 

• Like 4
On 3/6/2021 at 8:22 PM, GenericUsername said:

Instant chatting is a lot easier on Discord. I wish this site had one. It’s easy to chat with people in different timezones.

We did have a chat on discord no one ever popped in 

On 3/7/2021 at 1:22 AM, GenericUsername said:

Instant chatting is a lot easier on Discord. I wish this site had one. It’s easy to chat with people in different timezones.

There's a core of people often use this site's chatbox - folks from both the USA, Europe, Australia at certain times of the day - but of course only the people that are prepared to sustain conversations there.

I'm genuinely interested on what would be better about Discord - if you're thinking real voice chat, I wonder how many members here would see it as too much of a risk to their privacy.  I know a lot of the time I'm not alone in the house, or at work so I couldn't ofter chat verbally with other members. How many members would be willing to fo so?  Maybe you've been on a different much broader site with Discord, I'm interested in your experiences?

If it's just typed chat - well the chatbox is there, do you use that and what problems do you have with it?

• 2 weeks later...