Holding your pee - the appeal

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great day so far!

So, I have a question. What is the appeal to you personally (for those of you that enjoy it) of holding your pee to the point of dancing around and about to burst? I'm just curious about what everyone's thoughts are, being kinda new to this.

28 minutes ago, felicia1234 said:

So, I have a question. What is the appeal to you personally (for those of you that enjoy it) of holding your pee to the point of dancing around and about to burst? I'm just curious about what everyone's thoughts are, being kinda new to this.

to me when i finally release its like a mini orgasm

• Hot 1

The pressure buildup and feeling my bladder filling is pleasant.  It self I can't quite explain.

But it leads to building pressure in my penis, which when I can't hold it any longer is sort of similar  to the sensation I experience just before I ejaculate .  During an orgasim ,the pleasant pain of holding my pee, is replaced by a hot tingling sensation and intense full body pleasure, but the pressure at my pee hole is the same.

I especially enjoy watching a desperate female. When I hold my pee I imagine she is enjoying watching me struggle not to pee, followed by wetting my pants.  This is what really arouses me . Sharing my pee desperation with an appreciative female, even if only in my imagination.

3 hours ago, felicia1234 said:

Waves of pleasure surging through me. Just when it feels like my body can't handle holding it anymore, another surge happens, and pressure is either relieved, or sometimes it stays the same. Either way, the final release is a fun feeling.

For me personally, it's not about the journey - it's about the arrival.  That and strange though it may seem, I'm sort of imagining the experience and the feelings of a lady desperately hoping she makes it, or finds somewhere naughty where she can finally pee (irrespective of clothed or not).

So it's not like every time I pee, or even every time I'm desperate - it's on the times when I'm already in a naughty state of mind and fancy torturing myself solely for the eventual release - and most likely a session of pleasuring myself afterwards too.

• Hot 1

I don't like it at most times, unless I'm planning to have sex or masturbate. Then it feels great. I deliberately drink lots of liquids, and as I've said before, if I get too full, I let a little bit out so I still have to piss but I can handle it for a little while. But other than those two things, I don't like feeling full when I'm out of the house.

It's much harder to time for sex. Except for first thing in the morning, unless you've already communicated, it's hard. It happened with my wife once, kind of by accident. I'd had several cups of coffee and was just thinking I needed to run to the bathroom when she walked up and grabbed my crotch. As much as I needed to piss, I got hard instantly. We went back to the bedroom and had sex, but by then I was so desperate I had to jump off and run into the bathroom. When I apologized for running off, she said I could have gone before. I told her I was so erect, I would have pissed on the shower wall. But it was the best sex of my life.

Morning sex is good, but hard to time with my wife. One or the other of us will sleep longer. Either I get up first and she's still sound asleep, or I get up and she's already downstairs. If she does wake me up horny, it's like 4 in the morning and sex is the last thing on my mind.

When I was about 12, I had a friend who said he would put himself in his girlfriend and they would both piss at the same time. I've spent the rest of my life wondering how cool that would be. Both holding it to near desperation, entering, and both releasing.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, justloveyoutube said:

For me personally, I love to hold my pee and then measure my bladder capacity! Have you ever measured your maximum bladder capacity?

I've done that. Pardons to UK/European members, but I think in oz. I was on a trip where I had lots of time in a hotel, so I took about a 30 oz gatorade bottle and a sharpie, and measured it off in 1 oz marks, then did some experiments.

I found when I first get the urge to piss, it's about 2-3oz. It goes away for a while, then comes back around 5-6 oz. I got through that one, then when it first becomes urgent is around 9-10 oz. It gets even more urgent around 13-14 oz. I'm a little fuzzy on the next mark since it took quite a bit of beer for this experiment (and I wasn't writing it down), but the first desperation sets in around 18-20 oz.

I've found after this point, I go through about 3 bladder spasms. The first one I can get through. The second one, I have to hold my dick but it will eventually pass. The 3rd one, I better have something to piss in because this is the end. As for maximum capacity, I filled the 30oz Gatorade bottle, stopped for a second to dump it, and put a couple more oz in. I estimate 32 oz.

In liters, I used to use my wife's 2L Coke bottles. I can empty my bladder (full) into one just over 3 times before it's full.

I had another time I wasn't trying to measure. I was on a 6 hour drive. I stopped at a rest stop just under 3 hours into the drive. I had a 20oz Gatorade bottle that I was sipping on the way. In the final 3 hours, I was starting to fill up pretty good, but I was going to check into the hotel, get dinner and buy some beer, then start looking for pictures and videos of girls pissing and I wanted my bladder full. By the time I checked into the hotel, I was really desperate. I was damned near dancing at the desk. I got to the room, and REALLY needed to take a piss before I went looking for dinner. I finished off what was left in the bottle, unzipped, and started pissing in it. I just about filled it. It felt so good, except it took a few hours to fill my bladder back up.

The main reason I do it is because I LOVE the almost orgasmic sense of relief I get the moment I let go. That is alwasy worth the wait and also the pain you go through. Everytime I get myself desperate I think to myself as soon as the urge hits "why the f** am I doing this to myself?! It's painful and it's not fun!" ... Half an hour later my pee starts gushing out and then it's all sunshine and rainbows and I want to do it again even though it means I have to go through that whole struggle again.

The other reason why I like to do it (and I realized it while I was writing all of this) is that I like a good challenge. I tend to be quite a competitive person, so whenever I get myself desperate I want to hold on longer and I want to pee more than the previous times. If I succeed at this the satisfaction will be bigger than normal.

My goal is to one day reach a point where I accidentaly start leaking into my clothes due to the fullnes of my bladder. I haven't managed to achieve this yet (except some little drops maybe) because I always gave up before all of this could happen.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Like many people,i have been spending more time  at home than normal in these Covid times.It has given me more time to explore the holding side of the fetish.Personally,I love the gradual build up.As it intensifies,I feel,somehow a pleasure in being uncomfortable and close to having an accident.

Then there is the anticipation of letting go Releasing that pressure.The initial release is something I love.Especially if I've been holding for a while.Afterwards the feeling of relief is amazing.Depending on my mood thIs may lead to masturbation.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 12/12/2020 at 2:47 AM, justloveyoutube said:

For me personally, I love to hold my pee and then measure my bladder capacity! Have you ever measured your maximum bladder capacity?

My capacity is pretty small I think. There's the results of my week-long measurement of 'ordinary peeing' for me and my wife here: