Social Observations - What do you think?

12 hours ago, felicia1234 said:

1. It is okay for boys to pee outdoors and is even a comedic meme. However, it is not for girls. Girls are expected to hold it and wait for a bathroom.

2. Announcing the need to pee is acceptable for girls, but not for boys.

I know there are probably more, but these two were what came to mind and I wanted to see what other pee-minded friends though.

I wish it was acceptable for girls to pee outside. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

I wish it was acceptable for girls to pee outside. 

Well in some social circles it is. Around here of ya gotta piss ya gotta piss lol. All my wife's girl friends have no problems pissing on the side of the road if they are in a road trip

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 12/4/2020 at 5:31 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

3.  A girl wetting herself - drunk on a night out, stuck in a traffic jam, suddenly startled or made to laugh is quite normal, whereas a guy wetting himself would be seen as some sort of social outcast.

I wonder, is it physically much easier for a girl to pee herself from desperation than for a guy? (There may also be a social convention element to it, that it would be more acceptable to pee in public if you have a penis you can whip out and direct discreetly (@Ms. Tito bait)

A guy exposing only his penis to pee in public could be likely to be prosecuted as a sex offender

Even with CCTV there’s a lot of post-pub outdoor pissing. And lockdown restrictions have meant a lot of peeing in the bushes in parks. I suspect a tiny fraction of outdoor pees result in a small fine, and an even smaller fraction any more serious prosecution. (In other jurisdictions, it’ll vary).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7. There’s a very wide variation in how peeing is regarded in people’s families: how much it’s a taboo, whether to lock the toilet door, whether outdoors and sinks are reasonable alternatives, only for desperate need, or completely beyond the pale, whether the pool is an “okay toilet”, under what circumstances it’s reasonable to pee yourself, ...

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

7. There’s a very wide variation in how peeing is regarded in people’s families: how much it’s a taboo, whether to lock the toilet door, whether outdoors and sinks are reasonable alternatives, only for desperate need, or completely beyond the pale, whether the pool is an “okay toilet”, under what circumstances it’s reasonable to pee yourself, ...

@beachmom
may be along in a minute 🙂

• Haha 2

8.  In general, I think body fluids & functions are more acceptable for discussion amongst women than amongst men.  Men tend to avoid these discussions ... my partner says we're just squeamish.  lol

Edited by Sexismygod
5 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

8.  In general, I think body fluids & functions are more acceptable for discussion amongst women than amongst men.  Men tend to avoid these discussions ... my partner says we're just squeamish.  lol

I think you're right there...  If men do talk about anything pee related it's generally in very macho terms, like perhaps talking about Russian prostitutes peeing on someone.  Talk in real terms though, and I'm sure a lot of men wouldn't know how to deal with it.

And if the conversation were to cross over onto menstrual matters....  that's a whole new fenced off minefield.

• Agree 1
  • 1 year later...
On 12/6/2020 at 7:31 AM, oliver2 said:

That’s because we’re too gruff, masculine and serious 😉

I think it's because women pee accidentally more easily than men. Especially if they've given birth. Men have a whole highway between our bladders and urethras. Women have a driveway. The exit is right there. When's the last time you heard about a man getting a bladder infection?

I agree with most of what I've read here.

Only thing is that I think it's increasingly common at least in some circumstances for women to be comfortable peeing outdoors. I do a lot of running and it's very common for the girls in the group to pop a quick squat, or go into the bushes with the guys.

Agree that must women won't be specific when needing to pee, but I love it when they are. I've worked with a girl for a long while now who will often say things like "I just need to go for a wee and then we can meet", or "will just be try minutes or else I might wet myself". Coupled with the fact I already found her attractive, it gets me every time.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1