Dream Becomes Reality at Outdoor Concert

11 hours ago, TurningMeOn said:

Hello! This is my first story here and also happens to be my first sighting ever. Hope you enjoy!

It was summertime in New England (U.S.) and I was just finishing my 9-5 job when I was asked by one of my friends if I'd like to join her and one of our other friends (also female) at a country concert happening in a few hours. At the time I wasn't that into country, but I figured what the hell, it's a nice sunny, hot day and it'd be fun to get out and party a little. I told them I was down and they insisted I hurry home and change as we were going to be pre-gaming in the parking lot ahead of time. This would be my concert ever at this location and I had no idea how big this main lot would end up being. 

Fast forward to where we're on the main road leading in to the lot and the traffic is unbelievably slow. It took us about 30 minutes to get in, but it also allowed me to take in how many beautiful girls were in nearby cars and walking in from other lots close by.

We finally reach our main lot and I couldn't believe how many people were already in there, drinks fully flowing. We get directed to park towards the back where the lot is lined with trees, some areas way more dense than others. We get out, open the trunk, set up our area and the partying begins. It didn't take me long to notice groups of girls, looking around at the wooded areas and then going in. I immediately realized that there were long lines for the very few porta potties on site and everyone would rather relieve themselves in the outer skirts of this lot. My excitement and adrenaline went up a notch immediately.

About 30 minutes into us drinking up and chatting, my two friends announce they really need to pee and head off to the trees. I try not to make anything of it and tell them "Ok have fun!" While they're gone, I go on Snapchat and notice one of my other really good girlfriends (let's call her A) is also at the concert so I text A asking her where she is. While I'm doing that the girls come back and share how much of a relief that was as they were holding on as long as they could to break the seal.

A few minutes go by and A texts back saying she's in the same lot where we are and after a few replies back and forth she ends up finding me and my other two friends. She's looking good as always, wearing a v-neck t-shirt, a nice skirt and has her hair straightened. She's about 5'2", a little thick but the perfect. She doesn't have the biggest boobs but has a nice, bubble butt that attracts many guys.

We all say hi, small talk, chug our current drinks and then decide to fill up our solo cups with new drink. My friend A doesn't need a refill at the moment as she had an XL McDonalds cup that was mixed with vodka and was about 1/2 full.

After about 30 minutes the girls I came with head off to go pee again but A doesn't go as she doesn't want to break the seal yet. The girls head off to the same tree-lined area and we casually watch them go in as A and I continue to catch up. While we're doing so I can tell A is a little fidgety and possibly regretting her choice to not join the girls and relieve the pressure that building up. I notice her cup is now about 1/4 full.

My two friends come back and about 15 minutes later, A says "I really need to pee now." I tell her that I could go as well. About 5 minutes go by and she asks my two other friends if they'll join her and they tell her they don't really need to go as they're still good from their recent trip. Now I'm like well this is my time to make a move and "help" her out. I say "Well I don't mind going with you as I have to go pretty bad too and I can stand guard for you." A replies "Really, you're ok with that? I really have go now." I tell her "Of course, let's go."

I let her lead and she starts heading to the wooded area. In my head I feel like I'm dreaming as I haven't seen a girl pee in front of me before in the daylight. We see a group of three girls heading in to our right and another group straight ahead, but we find another spot just off to the left that still has some cover for both of us. I moved ahead of her and a little bit to her right. She blurts out "omg I have to pee so bad thanks for coming with me. Are you sure you're ok with this." Keeping my composure and acting totally natural I say "Yes I got your back. That's what friends are for." She looks around to make sure no one is coming in behind us, reaches under her skirt to pull down her panties and gets into a squat while I turn around to give her privacy and pee myself. She says "Oh man I can't believe you're going to hear me pee. This is embarrassing." I reassure her it's fine and I start to pee, also trying to go as fast as I can because I know as soon as I hear her I'm going to get hard. Also her saying that I'm going to hear her reassures me she pees quite loud. Within seconds I hear a hiss and a gush hitting the soil underneath her. Just like that I instantly get hard and am trying to force my pee out as fast as I can because this was my seal breaker as well. I look over my left shoulder and she has pure relief on her face looking around her to make sure no one is coming as she's still pissing away with a loud hiss. She goes for maybe 45 seconds and at this point there's no way I can pee anymore and I'm trying to get my hard dick in my pants and unnoticeable that A peeing turned me on. I hear her finish, pull her panties back in place and she says "Wow you're still peeing, you must have really had to go as well." I chuckle and reply "Yeah I did" as I do the 'ol tuck your dick up towards your waistline to hide my raging boner. I turn around and she's waiting for me, sharing how much of a relief that was. I think all I replied was "yeah" because I couldn't believe that still happened and the hissing sound she made.

We re-joined our friends and A stuck around with us until pre-gaming was finished. Before we headed into the concert I told A and the girls I was going to go take a quick pee as the walk to the venue was a decent one. I got a quick reply from A that she would join as well. All it took was one pee together and she was comfortable I guess! My dick was getting hard just walking with her to the spot as all the memories from a little while ago came back. This time she had no hesitation and got back into a low squat and let go. It was a loud hiss again and I stood there nearby trying to pee as much as I could being hard. She peed for about the same time again and as soon as she was done I did the tuck again and we met with our friends and went in.

Note - That first occurrence led to more peeing together on other occasions down the road. One of them was at another concert years later at this same venue that I'll share below soon.

Great story! I wonder if her interest went further than being comfortable with you peeing together? I am looking forward to reading of your other experiences!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...