Fantasy pee question

8 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I would!

3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Sounds like a very interesting idea, I would be interested as well

The challenge for us will be to make our versions all different, yet plausible - perhaps developing varied scenarios in which the story is taking place, or developing the back stories more, or examing what's going on in the minds of the protagonists, rather than simply describing the action from the POV of the other person.

• Agree 3

I think it's a great idea in the first instance, as has been noted it really needs some fairly well matched creative writing on both sides to make it read well and flow.

Also from experience of a few of those 'write the next para' collective stories, it could be difficult to have multiple people all contributing one character's part of the story - so may work best with one person only writing each character...

• Agree 2

(Based on the "places to pee at college" story; I took the liberty of merging Suzy and @Ppgirl into the same person)

Frankly, it’d never have happened if i hadn’t been quite so wasted.

Suzy - who I knew, a little, and who wasn’t shy about when she was peeing - stood up, saying she had to pee, and was going to go in the bushes - and I went with her. She walked to a little nook in the bushes, without saying anything, but gave me the occasional look - her big eyes, looking straight at me - like, come here, watch this. I followed - unsteadily, from the beers working their way through me. She hurriedly pulled her shorts down and squatted, pissing a yellow stream into the dirt. I was hypnotised - I can never resist a close look at a pussy, and seeing her stream spraying out of her was something special. Suzy pissed hands free, and mostly accurately, though she got a couple of drops on her thighs. I could feel the pressure as my cock gained a semi-erection. I hurriedly thought of something else - if I was too hard to pee, that would be awkward, as well as uncomfortable, with the growing pressure of my bladder. I realised she’d finished, and rummaged in my pocket for a tissue to give her. She wiped, and pulled her shorts back up, as I realised I couldn’t wait any longer myself, unzipped, and stepped into the bushes. With the pressure on my bladder, I soon let loose a thick, strong stream. Was she watching me? Was she enjoying watching me? Did she like looking at my cock? I hoped so, and waved it to spray the trunk of the tree and the bush around it, with the stream of piss flowing over the ground and into the puddle she had left. I sighed with relief as the last few drops fell out, and looked behind me, to find Suzy’s eyes looking right into mine. She’d been looking right at me as I’d pissed. I pulled my cock back inside my jeans and zipped up. “Relieved?”, she said.

“Yeah!”

“Me too!”

We walked together out of the bushes, back towards our friends.

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

(Based on the "places to pee at college" story; I took the liberty of merging Suzy and @Ppgirl into the same person)

Frankly, it’d never have happened if i hadn’t been quite so wasted.

Suzy - who I knew, a little, and who wasn’t shy about when she was peeing - stood up, saying she had to pee, and was going to go in the bushes - and I went with her. She walked to a little nook in the bushes, without saying anything, but gave me the occasional look - her big eyes, looking straight at me - like, come here, watch this. I followed - unsteadily, from the beers working their way through me. She hurriedly pulled her shorts down and squatted, pissing a yellow stream into the dirt. I was hypnotised - I can never resist a close look at a pussy, and seeing her stream spraying out of her was something special. Suzy pissed hands free, and mostly accurately, though she got a couple of drops on her thighs. I could feel the pressure as my cock gained a semi-erection. I hurriedly thought of something else - if I was too hard to pee, that would be awkward, as well as uncomfortable, with the growing pressure of my bladder. I realised she’d finished, and rummaged in my pocket for a tissue to give her. She wiped, and pulled her shorts back up, as I realised I couldn’t wait any longer myself, unzipped, and stepped into the bushes. With the pressure on my bladder, I soon let loose a thick, strong stream. Was she watching me? Was she enjoying watching me? Did she like looking at my cock? I hoped so, and waved it to spray the trunk of the tree and the bush around it, with the stream of piss flowing over the ground and into the puddle she had left. I sighed with relief as the last few drops fell out, and looked behind me, to find Suzy’s eyes looking right into mine. She’d been looking right at me as I’d pissed. I pulled my cock back inside my jeans and zipped up. “Relieved?”, she said.

“Yeah!”

“Me too!”

We walked together out of the bushes, back towards our friends.

Wow, that's exactly what I was going for. very hot and nice one. Nicw writing too 😏 loved it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Christin said:

No, believe me! Ok, better not, you're right! Sorry. I just talk to much!

He was making a joke, relax lol. 

You're more than welcome to write about it, we'd love to read it. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Christin said:

mmhhhh??? Ok. I am considering it, yes? Maybe. Thank you.

Please let us know if you decide to write it 😊 if you need any help or anything, you're more than welcome to message me. I also have a lot of stories with my female best friend and pee 😏

• Love 1