The Office Plant Pot

3 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

After several months working at home I went into the office today and spent my day working alone in a single office on the top floor. Going to the toilet would have meant a trip down to the third floor below (the building is an old town house with the top floor offices in the attic space). 

I needed a wee mid way through the morning so I locked the office door and closed the blinds over. There's a palm tree type plant in a pot in the corner so I pulled my skirt up and my knickers aside. I squatted over the pot and pissed into the soil. My pee soaked away quickly so I rearranged my skirt and sat back at my desk to continue working.

Another coffee later and once again I squatted over the plant pot, this time pulling my knickers down and taking my time to enjoy it.

In the afternoon I did a wee for a third time into the plant pot but this time it wasn't as quick to absorb although it did soak my pee but you could see the soil glistening. 

As I was leaving the office a cleaner came in and emptied the rubbish bag. I was fairly horrified as she touched the soil in the plant pot to see if it needed watering. She asked if I'd watered it, and all I could do was reply saying yes I had as it had looked a bit dry. She thanked me as I left!

I bet I wasn't the first to wee into that plant pot and I'm sure I won't be the last!

That's a funny story! Hot too. I wonder how well the plant will survive if this becomes your new office pee routine?

• Like 1

Love it, I don't like to use the office toilet as it is shared to I have taken to pissing in the kitchen sink and then just rinse it down afterwards. I never thought about pissing in a plant pot, maybe will try it next time I am in.

Hot experience and the sensible thing to do to avoid detection and save a trip downstairs.   Win win.

The effect on the plant will probably depend on how often you do it.   Urine is a natural fertiliser containing nitrogen, potassium and phosphorous which are all used in commercial fertilisers.  However, it does depend on how dilute your pee is and how often you "use" the plant.   @p1ssputz I believe is correct that excessive nitrogen can burn the plant or the roots, so it would be important to restrict the amount of peeing and make sure that the plant gets water as well, or make sure your pee is very dilute.    There is an article about using pee as a fertiliser which says that you should dilute your pee before spreading it on the plants.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-you-should-pee-on-you_b_8177398?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAB2P2AcWCyvsD-ZDx_S2Gkzx5Biv56lwkjx4RdMcxQ6MUm1Wngb5eLio6zcvqs-iKS3NVlfvDSG38Ez5CYG6bnj2qYXwfrCCPfSgnEHlogogtcD0Nc6L-rvpGnCNIzvRQQJxPmAk5SJUDY6hrp0MGudz_jJVH_YAX1inx2dq5pLm 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

After several months working at home I went into the office today and spent my day working alone in a single office on the top floor. Going to the toilet would have meant a trip down to the third floor below (the building is an old town house with the top floor offices in the attic space). 

I needed a wee mid way through the morning so I locked the office door and closed the blinds over. There's a palm tree type plant in a pot in the corner so I pulled my skirt up and my knickers aside. I squatted over the pot and pissed into the soil. My pee soaked away quickly so I rearranged my skirt and sat back at my desk to continue working.

Another coffee later and once again I squatted over the plant pot, this time pulling my knickers down and taking my time to enjoy it.

In the afternoon I did a wee for a third time into the plant pot but this time it wasn't as quick to absorb although it did soak my pee but you could see the soil glistening. 

As I was leaving the office a cleaner came in and emptied the rubbish bag. I was fairly horrified as she touched the soil in the plant pot to see if it needed watering. She asked if I'd watered it, and all I could do was reply saying yes I had as it had looked a bit dry. She thanked me as I left!

I bet I wasn't the first to wee into that plant pot and I'm sure I won't be the last!

Very hot and also funny story. I had to laugh when you mentioned the cleaning lady hahaha

Sounds like this tree is much more convenient to use than the bathroom, well done lol 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/4/2020 at 11:37 AM, Alfresco said:

Hot experience and the sensible thing to do to avoid detection and save a trip downstairs.   Win win.

The effect on the plant will probably depend on how often you do it.   Urine is a natural fertiliser containing nitrogen, potassium and phosphorous which are all used in commercial fertilisers.  However, it does depend on how dilute your pee is and how often you "use" the plant.   @p1ssputz I believe is correct that excessive nitrogen can burn the plant or the roots, so it would be important to restrict the amount of peeing and make sure that the plant gets water as well, or make sure your pee is very dilute.    There is an article about using pee as a fertiliser which says that you should dilute your pee before spreading it on the plants.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-you-should-pee-on-you_b_8177398?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAB2P2AcWCyvsD-ZDx_S2Gkzx5Biv56lwkjx4RdMcxQ6MUm1Wngb5eLio6zcvqs-iKS3NVlfvDSG38Ez5CYG6bnj2qYXwfrCCPfSgnEHlogogtcD0Nc6L-rvpGnCNIzvRQQJxPmAk5SJUDY6hrp0MGudz_jJVH_YAX1inx2dq5pLm 

Thank you Alfresco for sharing that article - well written, fun read. Looks like not only the nitrogen content, but also other salts can harm plants. So use less salt on your food if you want your plants to thrive 😉

• Like 1