Pee cocktails

Haha, I'll have to try this one!

I've sometimes made tequila cumshots. I cum in a shotglass, then fill it with tequila and shrug it down!

I like to drink craft beer, but the deposit at the bottom stays in the can or bottle, along with some of the beer. If I peed at least once before while drinking, the next time is in the can/bottle. Then when I drink it it adds a hoppy taste to my pee!

On 12/2/2020 at 11:48 AM, Rider028 said:

Does anyone else make mixed drinks with pee as the main ingredient? A piss margarita is my favorite,  3 parts piiss, 1 part tequila,  lime juice to taste. 

Shaken or stirred? Actually, more to the point - warm or chilled?

• Cheeky 1
  • 8 months later...
On 12/3/2020 at 7:26 AM, Guest hrlv said:

Haha, I'll have to try this one!

I've sometimes made tequila cumshots. I cum in a shotglass, then fill it with tequila and shrug it down!

I like to drink craft beer, but the deposit at the bottom stays in the can or bottle, along with some of the beer. If I peed at least once before while drinking, the next time is in the can/bottle. Then when I drink it it adds a hoppy taste to my pee!

I make cumshots (a day's worth) mixed with a drop or 2 of honey, which preserves my cum for a couple days. I make them for friends locally all the time.

taste-my-cum-61624836598-60d909f6b7c78.jpg

• 2 years later...

I know I’ve Posted about this website before but tonight I tried the “Long Island iced pee” for the first time and oh. My. God. Was it delicious! My wife drinks a lot of tea which makes her pee tasted nearly the same so was perfect! It’s my new favourite pee cocktail and I highly recommend this one. 
P.s. she peed alot more than the recommended serving but hey the more pee the better 🫢 

IMG_1347.png

• Like 2