Very hot - especially the idea of just sticking your ass out of the bed to pee without bothering to get up.   Was there any issues with wet patches and smell when you left the room?  Any comeback from the hotel staff?   And did you partner enjoy seeing you pee in the room?

I must admit to having peed in hotels many times in "inappropriate" locations including carpets in the room and in corridors and meeting rooms.   

Edited by Alfresco
  • 1 month later...

If I'm staying alone in a hotel room which is generally the case I NEVER use the toilet for peeing in.  I always pee somewhere in the room.  Infact, I often will stay in a hotel every couple of months or so specifically so that I can binge on my naughty peeing fetish.  I have pissed in hotel rooms more times then I could ever count if I tried.  During these stays I will generally bring lots to drink and I just drink and pee, drink and pee, drink and pee from the time I arrive till the time I check out.  I have peed multiple times in many different rooms over the years. 

Edited by d19841
Spelling errors
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2