Best places to pee at college

It's a few years since I was at university, but we lived about 2 miles out from the city centre and the route home after a night out drinking involved going through a park, which was the first secluded area after leaving the city centre.  We routinely stopped in that park and watered the bushes at the side of the path.  It was usually quiet there, but sometimes other people returning from nights out would pass through and see us.  They never bothered though, but we christened the park "Exhibitionist Park" due to our exposure.

• Hot 2

College students have lower expectations of behavior in general and college campuses want to keep the boarding revenue so if anything is ever fair game it is as a student on campus. Landscaping, fountains, parking lots, alleys, out dorm windows, openly in stair wells and dorm halls - go for it. 

I was in on campus housing for the full duration and it was 1960s brick and cinder block build that was all demolished shortly after my graduation so asset preservation may have been more lax than elsewhere.

Best story was one I only got second hand. One of the fraternities was holding a party at an alumnus' farm and the rival fraternity cancelled their portapotty rental. Several buses of already drunk students arrive and no facilities available.  I heard many a story the next week from women who attended and had to improvise. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 12/2/2020 at 8:01 AM, F0rester said:

College students have lower expectations of behavior in general and college campuses want to keep the boarding revenue so if anything is ever fair game it is as a student on campus. Landscaping, fountains, parking lots, alleys, out dorm windows, openly in stair wells and dorm halls - go for it. 

I was in on campus housing for the full duration and it was 1960s brick and cinder block build that was all demolished shortly after my graduation so asset preservation may have been more lax than elsewhere.

Best story was one I only got second hand. One of the fraternities was holding a party at an alumnus' farm and the rival fraternity cancelled their portapotty rental. Several buses of already drunk students arrive and no facilities available.  I heard many a story the next week from women who attended and had to improvise. 

Care to share any of these stories?

On 12/2/2020 at 3:17 PM, Bacardi said:

... now that school is at home technically I've peed on my classrooms floor so many times 

That's definitely "making the most of the situation."   And the old phrase about making lemonade also comes to mind for some reason.  😉