Dual sighting in Texas

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

DUAL SIGHTING – Mother , Daughter

Just returned from a McDonald's off the interstate Texas highway. The drive-thru line was busy as it usually is at this time of day and the parking lot was full when I got my order, so I pulled into the adjacent parking lot of an abandoned strip mall and parked near one corner of it under a shade tree.

At the adjacent corner, about 500 feet away, also shaded by overgrown bushes and trees, a family van rolled up and stopped with the same idea. I'd been in front of them in the line.

The side door opened and a tall blonde lady appeared, who then opened the sliding door and a teenage girl hops out with her and they walk towards the bushes. I can tell they have to pee and probably the McDonald's restrooms were too busy for them to wait.

My truck has deeply tinted glass windows, so they can't see me watch them, and I have a nice pair of Zeiss binoculars that I use for hunting in my hot hands as I see them both squat forward, panties down to their ankles, and both void a frothy stream onto the grass, bare butts winking at me. The binoculars are able to discern every detail. The mother peed longer than the girl, but she was more forceful a stream so the volume may be the same.

Finishing up the mother produces several wads of tissue, hand some to the daughter, wipes, and throws them into the weeds. They haul up their panties, glance furtively around, and get back in their van, and proceed to eat their lunch.

Of course my stiffened cock demanded attention but I waited until they were done to do anything about it as the jiggling would have made focusing the binoc's almost impossible.

Have never seen a mother-daughter group pee before.

It's a red-letter day.

croppedmallpic.png

Edited by UnabashedUser
Guest UnabashedUser

Yes and she had a great bubble ass and clearly defined asshole  which she made sure she wiped when she was done.

The girl was developing a nice butt but wasn't quite there yet. She quickly dabbed to wipe didn't take as much time as Mom.

Guest UnabashedUser
34 minutes ago, boochoy said:

thanks  very much for sharing. Very hot ! Was the mother driving ?

Yes and she had a great bubble ass and clearly defined asshole  which she made sure she wiped when she was done.

The girl was developing a nice butt but wasn't quite there yet. She quickly dabbed to wipe didn't take as much time as Mom.

Guest UnabashedUser
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

A very lucky sighting indeed.  All the better for being able to discretely observe the detail without them knowing you were there and it was offered to you on a plate without you even going to look for it.  Appreciate the detail of the report.  Thanks @UnabashedUser

An unexpected treat probably will never occur again. Broad daylight too.

I must be living right 😄

21 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

An unexpected treat probably will never occur again. Broad daylight too.

I must be living right 😄

You have to enjoy these opportunities when they arise!

I keep my eyes open all the time and it is very rare to get a sighting apart from when I have the opportunity to go out on a Friday or Saturday night to an appropriate city centre.

Adhoc sightings in broad daylight are very rare for me.   I've had a few and they are the ones to cherish.   I once saw a young lady in a high squat behind some shops in the centre of town - even though there were toilets inside the adjacent shopping centre, I saw one girl squatted by a bush in a park during lockdown and I have seen girls squatted in laybys by the road, but they are definitely a rarity.   

I am sure that there have been plenty of people peeing outdoors during lockdown, but you have to be in the right place at the right time and you nailed it that time!

• Agree 2
Guest UnabashedUser

It was like winning the lottery, a memory that will stay with me forever. Rather like treasure hunting in a way.

Had seen women peeing in the fields in daylight during my time in the Navy, Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong but not up close.

Having a decent pair of field glasses gave me a perfect view this time.

The stars were in alignment.

Guest UnabashedUser

Took this pic of the mall today, parked where I was. The peeing woman were to the left of the lamp post on the left, up against the bushes. Those dark streaks you see on the pavement are not urine, they're tar filling old cracks. The women pissed on the grass by the bushes.

croppedmallpic.thumb.png.681b8b49dd7a2ffa5a991bfa1ffb5f0a.png

Edited by UnabashedUser
add'l info

I suspect this is probably good for repeat sightings if you happen to be in the area. McDonald's and other fast food are strictly drive thru only in my travels so those bladder needs must be addressed elsewhere. I have had three daylight parking lot pisses out of need in my limited travels this summer/fall at neighboring businesses. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Wow did you get lucky yesterday! And you also posted a picture of their streams that is so awesome man. Seeing two girls pee at once is pure good luck lol. 

There's no picture of their streams? 

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, F0rester said:

I suspect this is probably good for repeat sightings if you happen to be in the area. McDonald's and other fast food are strictly drive thru only in my travels so those bladder needs must be addressed elsewhere. I have had three daylight parking lot pisses out of need in my limited travels this summer/fall at neighboring businesses. 

I'll have to visit that spot more often and stay longer. Yeah you can't go inside this one either. Drive-through only which is all I ever use.  Next time I'll bring a cam with a decent zoom lens on it.

22 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Very nice sighting report and description. Everyone hypes the front view but there is a certain charm in rear view with the butthole proving all the entertainment with its winking action. One question was the mother's butthole a long slit type or the usual wrinkled round type?

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
5 minutes ago, vpw said:

Very nice sighting report and description. Everyone hypes the front view but there is a certain charm in rear view with the butthole proving all the entertainment with its winking action. One question was the mother's butthole a long slit type or the usual wrinkled round type?

Appeared to be the round type, which fit her beautifully round butt cheeks. She carefully used her middle finger to wipe it after mopping the front of her pussy. Always enjoy seeing a woman's anus and watching it as she pees.

1 minute ago, UnabashedUser said:

Appeared to be the round type, which fit her beautifully round butt cheeks. She carefully used her middle finger to wipe it after mopping the front of her pussy. Always enjoy seeing a woman's anus and watching it as she pees.

So do I specially when it distends and does a trumpet act.

Guest UnabashedUser
Just now, vpw said:

So do I specially when it distends and does a trumpet act.

Farts while peeing are gratefully accepted. Love the way it protrudes when she's squeezing the last few drops of pee out. Or how it contracts when an orgasm occurs. I'd toss that salad anytime.

Just now, UnabashedUser said:

Farts while peeing are gratefully accepted. Love the way it protrudes when she's squeezing the last few drops of pee out. Or how it contracts when an orgasm occurs. I'd toss that salad anytime.

Its part of the physiology of female pee and always appreciated here. The fact is that female anus is as varied as their vagina and all leads to extreme viewing pleasure for us.

1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

Do you ever sniff them and "do things" ? LOL

I have sniffed them, especially when they were fresh. Some still have some piss scent. I remember one having a nice vaginal smell, and one like sweaty ass. I saw her wipe her ass with it too after she pissed on the ground and dropped it. 

• Hot 1