2. Best picture contributor - Eliminature

3. Best video contributor - MissAutumn

4. Best fictional writer - Lesley

5. Best real story - Sophie

6. Best newcomer - Kupar

7. Wettest member - MissAutumn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for hosting these again Sophie, always great to show our thanks to some of the great contributors here.

Just a reminder for everyone, at this point you're simply nominating (not voting), so even if the person you think should win has already been nominated by someone else, you can still nominate someone else who you think also deserves a shoutout for that category. That way for the final vote there'll be a mix of people in each category. 🙂  

• Thanks 2

All of the above really are great nominations, and I've already decided on some of my votes.   Of course those aren't the only nominees - the more the better.

So without duplicating any in the same categories, and trying to add variety, here are my choices to go into the pool.

Category One : Best forum contributor
The first category is for the best forum contributor. Who do you think has contributed the most this year? Who has made the best post? 

@88mphArtist

Category Two : Best picture contributor
We have members who spend a lot of their free time collecting and sharing pictures for us to all enjoy. Who do you think is the best contributor this year?

@b2939

Category Three : Best video contributor
We have members who spend a lot of their free time collecting and sharing videos for us to all enjoy. Who do you think is the best contributor this year?

@Ozabot

Category Four : Best fictional writer
We have many fictional story writers here, who do you think is the best writer? 

@wetwulf

Category Five : Best real story/sighting
Not everyone writes and shares fictional stories, this is for those who instead share their real experiences, or their sightings. 

@Eliminature

Category Six : Best Newcomer
We can't forget our new members! Who is the best newcomer to PeeFans? I'll accept any member who has joined this year. 

@MiaDarling

Category Seven : Wettest member
Last but not least, wettest member! Who do you think is the wettest member PeeFans has?

@pop-a-squat

Footnote....   That was incredibly difficult.   There are members who've been huge but now are no longer active, then there are newer members also showing great potential - but are they just a flash in the pan?  Trying to think of members who really stand out in each category is so difficult!  In other words - don't be offended if you think your name should be there!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
22 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Can I add a couple more - even though I've already nominated some...

@Ppgirl

Awww, I'm far from the best, I'm still a newbie, but this means so much to me 🥺🥺💕

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

Awww, I'm far from the best, I'm still a newbie, but this means so much to me 🥺🥺💕

Based on your stories, it's right that your name is put forward (IMHO).   Once @Sophie has got all the nominees in, then it's open to the whole membership to vote on which nominee they would like to win each category.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I don't read all of the forums, but here's my noms for the forums I look at most often:

1. Best forum contributor - Sophie

2. Best picture contributor - Puddyls

5. Best real story - Sophie for her thread starter in "Peeing in the men's toilets!"

6. Best newcomer - Eliminature

7. Wettest member - Steve25805

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Can I add a couple more - even though I've already nominated some...

@Ppgirl

I've asked for one person per category only please. Someone else may nominate ppgirl if they wish and I may do so myself later if nobody else has. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you to everyone who has nominated so far. The awards wouldn't be able to happen without you! 

Nominations will close at midnight 23rd December. (10am UTC on the 24th to account for timezones) 

• Like 2
On 12/12/2020 at 1:57 AM, F0rester said:

@Brutus

Category Five : Best real story/sighting
@pop-a-squat

Category Six : Best Newcomer

@Malika

Thank you my friend. Unfortunately I had some problems and I could not be so present as I wanted, but hopefully in the new year I will be here more regularly sharing more of my experiences. :-*

• Like 1
  • Love 1