I'm shy but I'll say hi.

What a surprisingly polite site! Nearly everyone says "pee". It's "pee" left, right and centre! Even the site's name is called peefans. My point? Well, "pee" is the polite word, one that will not cause offence in public - it's like the casual version of "urinate", that children are allowed to use. "Piss", however, is the rude word, never for public use in polite company. Seeing that this is the ideal place for it, I urge you to try saying and writing "piss", not just because it's rude but because it's onomatopoeic. Go on: I urge you to try it. You won't regret it - it's so much more fun.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, PISSSSonmyface said:

What a surprisingly polite site! Nearly everyone says "pee". It's "pee" left, right and centre! Even the site's name is called peefans. My point? Well, "pee" is the polite word, one that will not cause offence in public - it's like the casual version of "urinate", that children are allowed to use. "Piss", however, is the rude word, never for public use in polite company. Seeing that this is the ideal place for it, I urge you to try saying and writing "piss", not just because it's rude but because it's onomatopoeic. Go on: I urge you to try it. You won't regret it - it's so much more fun.

Hi and welcome to the community, your absolutely right - we absolutely pride ourselves on politeness and respect for each other.  No issues with piss either, who here doesn't absolutely love a loud hissing, bubbling, splattering piss or for that matter feeling the warming flow of their piss.

Almost an absolute though is the absence, to the point where it's almost a shock seeing it on other sites, of all the derogatory terms and their connotations. I can't recall the last time I saw reference to "piss loving slut", "milf", "chubby", "whore" or any of those terms so often used in video titles. It's one thing I love about this community - long may it continue (and it will since it's effectively covered by site rules).

• Like 2

Thank you for the warm welcome. 

I couldn't agree more with you regarding respect - without it, everything quickly spirals down to toxic ugliness. As for terms used, I can't think of a single situation where context doesn't dictate what is, or isn't, appropriate, as I think I explained well in my original post. That's why I find the term "pee" hilarious in the context of this site.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:13 AM, PISSSSonmyface said:

Hi and welcome, I hope you have a great time here.  Whilst I'm not over keen on the word piss, derived from the medieval "pysse", I will run with it.  Pee is the accepted middle spectrum word for a lot of people.  Personally I prefer the term "wee" as it conjoures up connotations of a more fulsome, satisfying, experience in my mind.  

• Like 1