Do you have any missed pee opportunities?

Yes one of my dreams is soaking a car from top to bottom but i don’t wanna do it in my car ’cause i’ve done everything to the car myself and its very precious so yeah no. But i had another car, like a toy that i would just play around with on dirt roads and fields and such it moved back and forth and i paid like 20 bucks for it. It didn’t really move anymore because one of the tires popped mid drift and we hit a tree so i had arranged for it to be picked up and crushed. The driver who was supposed to pick it up said he’d come on tuesday next week it was thursday now and i really had to pee and i had decided that i would finally realize my fantasy i mean its gonna get crushed anyway so why not take the last bit of joy out of it but i was with friends the whole day so i coudn’t ’cause they don’t know about my fetish nor do i want them to so i just thought to myself no biggie i’ll just do it on monday since im going away for the weekend but oh the horror and regret when i come home around noon on monday turns out the driver had came a day early and picked it up in the morning and oh did i regret not finding 2 minutes alone that night to pee in that car 😕 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DxD said:

Yes one of my dreams is soaking a car from top to bottom but i don’t wanna do it in my car ’cause i’ve done everything to the car myself and its very precious so yeah no. But i had another car, like a toy that i would just play around with on dirt roads and fields and such it moved back and forth and i paid like 20 bucks for it. It didn’t really move anymore because one of the tires popped mid drift and we hit a tree so i had arranged for it to be picked up and crushed. The driver who was supposed to pick it up said he’d come on tuesday next week it was thursday now and i really had to pee and i had decided that i would finally realize my fantasy i mean its gonna get crushed anyway so why not take the last bit of joy out of it but i was with friends the whole day so i coudn’t ’cause they don’t know about my fetish nor do i want them to so i just thought to myself no biggie i’ll just do it on monday since im going away for the weekend but oh the horror and regret when i come home around noon on monday turns out the driver had came a day early and picked it up in the morning and oh did i regret not finding 2 minutes alone that night to pee in that car 😕 

Oh noo, that would be so hot tho... Hope you'll find another car to piss in 😏

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Ppgirl said:

Have you ever been in a situation where you could've pissed but didn't and now regret that decision?

*My story*

When my bf was moving apartments, we joked about leaving a "gift" for his landlord. Piss on the very old and dirty carpet. I was hesitant at first but said sure if he was gonna do it. When the moving day came I made sure to dribk plenty of water to reeeaaally fill my bladder. By the time we arrived there I was bursting to piss. I told him and he just pressured my bladder more and told me to go to toilet. I didn't want that. He was pretty anxious about moving to a new place and he wanted to leave the apartment clean, as it was when he moved in. I was kind of disappointed, but I completely understand his point of view. I just really wanted to piss on that carpet with him watching me soak it, and watch him do the same. Pity.

Do you have similar stories and experiences? 

I find the fact that you wanted to pee all over the carpet and then leave other people to deal with the consequences very hot and naughty. Have you done in other naughty pees?

I have done some myself, I find it hotter when girls do it.

• Hot 1
36 minutes ago, jonnno said:

I find the fact that you wanted to pee all over the carpet and then leave other people to deal with the consequences very hot and naughty. Have you done in other naughty pees?

I have done some myself, I find it hotter when girls do it.

I haven't had a chance to fully piss on a carpet... I let out a couple of drops one time but that's sadly all. 

that carpet in that apt, was old, dirty, and ready to be soaked with my piss. But i didn't want to create an unpleasant situation for my bf

• Like 1

My first time pissing in a fitting room was fun, but I was too anxious to really let loose and leave a big mess on the floor. I mostly dribbled on some clothes that I hung back up, which I'd consider a missed opportunity. Fitting rooms are currently closed where I am, I'm pretty sure, so it'll be a while before I get to try again. When it comes to naughty peeing, the bigger the mess, the better imo

• Hot 1
20 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

My first time pissing in a fitting room was fun, but I was too anxious to really let loose and leave a big mess on the floor. I mostly dribbled on some clothes that I hung back up, which I'd consider a missed opportunity. Fitting rooms are currently closed where I am, I'm pretty sure, so it'll be a while before I get to try again. When it comes to naughty peeing, the bigger the mess, the better imo

Have you found new places for naughty peeing while the changing rooms are closed? What's your favourite spot to leave a mess on? 😏

1 hour ago, Ppgirl said:

Have you found new places for naughty peeing while the changing rooms are closed? What's your favourite spot to leave a mess on? 😏

Ooh my favourite is probably making a mess in public toilets, spraying down the seats, floors, walls, and toilet paper rolls if possible 😈 Sadly most of them are closed now where I am as well, and it's a 2 hour bus ride to the nearest city. It's also fun to piss outdoors and in nature, but naughty peeing is my absolute favourite. I also want to try peeing in a bus sometime, although it's riskier. That would be so thrilling 😏

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

Incidentally, yes, also a fitting room. This is the only one I can think of.

A long time ago, I visited a sporting goods store called Oshman's in a mall in my town; they sold supplies for all types of sports, camping, fishing, you name it. I'd gone there to buy some track pants, and at this time the store was due to go out of business pretty soon (along with the entire mall, really). I was in the store and there weren't really any people there, and I went to try on the pants to make sure they fit. They were one of the final stores that had unsupervised fitting rooms with carpets (and the layout was odd, they weren't tucked into a back corner or anything).

Looking back, I could have pissed in that fitting room without issue. But at the time, I don't think I had to go, and I don't remember if it even occurred to me or not. The store closed later, along with the mall, so it would have been a perfect opportunity. (Incidentally, that was the same mall where I pissed in the dark corridor of a movie theater after the film ended, and it's also the same mall where a high school friend of mine popped a squat and peed in the back of the same theater (years and years earlier). She also did manage to pee in a department store fitting room in that mall. Sometimes I miss that girl, that was a real missed opportunity.)

Nothing else really comes to mind at the moment;

Sounds like you had a lot of good memories related to that "mall" 😏

3 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

I wish I had more. Total missed opportunity with that girl from high school (who was involved in *quite a few* other peeing exploits; unfortunately, being a teenager, I never actually got to really witness any of them firsthand even when i was present for the act; I only got to witness the aftermath when I was there). We didn't date - we were just friends. Looking back, she definitely had the fetish, specifically for the type of naughty peeing that I'm into. Honestly, it sucks to say this but I doubt I'll ever find anything like that again in real life - it just doesn't seem to be an actual thing outside of forums, videos, and stories. 😕 I hope she's doing well, though. I think about her sometimes.

Would that I had a time machine...

Maybe you'll meet again, who knows

8 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Fitting room story, again lol!

I was dared to do some naughty things in a fitting room for someone once. One of my ultimate fantasies is to pee in a fitting room and there have been plenty of times I could have but was just too nervous. 

So, this incident took place while I was in a shirt and my underwear. I was horny, squatted in front of the mirror rubbing myself (part of the dare, lol) and decided this was the time. I was going to leave a little mark on the carpet for the first time. It just felt so right, so I pulled my undies to the side and took aim, but couldn't pee. I dont know what it was, why I could just let go of a few drop, but I couldn't do it. I snapped my panties back into place and got dressed again feeling kinda down, but that was okay. 

Maybe next time! 

Hot 😊 I hope you'll make it next time

16 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Fitting room story, again lol!

I was dared to do some naughty things in a fitting room for someone once. One of my ultimate fantasies is to pee in a fitting room and there have been plenty of times I could have but was just too nervous. 

So, this incident took place while I was in a shirt and my underwear. I was horny, squatted in front of the mirror rubbing myself (part of the dare, lol) and decided this was the time. I was going to leave a little mark on the carpet for the first time. It just felt so right, so I pulled my undies to the side and took aim, but couldn't pee. I dont know what it was, why I could just let go of a few drop, but I couldn't do it. I snapped my panties back into place and got dressed again feeling kinda down, but that was okay. 

Maybe next time! 

That happens to me a lot when I pee on the floor. My subconscious doesn’t want to let me do it. It gets better after the first few drops are out.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Like others here I've had a few opportunities to pee in a fitting room but never have.  As to why, some fitting rooms are WAY too public; others have concrete floors (no absorption); a few times there have just been too many people around; the one time I really could have I simply didn't have to pee.

Public transit: I've never gotten the opportunity of a nearly empty bus or train; taxi, given that most have cameras...no; never used a ride-share.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I remember one time I was on a trip somewhere years ago and the rest stop was closed due to a power outage.  I considered using a tree, but lost my nerve and went to a McDonald’s to use their bathroom instead.  

Another missed opportunity was at a college I used to go to.  It was in the middle of nowhere near a forest.  I used to think about walking into the woods and pissing on a tree, but I never did it.  I was afraid of running into someone.  This was also during a time when I was ashamed of having this fetish and trying to suppress it.

I regret not taking those opportunities to piss on a tree. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I was once on a rather long bus ride. I felt a slight need to pee throughout the ride but I knew I could hold it until I'd reach my destination. Halfway through the journey, down in the gap inbetween the two seats, I found an empty plastic bottle. There were almost no people inside the bus and I was really really tempted to just pee inside the bottle. As I've metioned my need to pee was far from being urgent and I wanted to fill that bottle just for the thrill of it.

Long story short, I didn't do it. The reason behind it was that I didn't know what to do with the bottle afterwards. I felt very uncomfortable leaving it in the bus and carrying it with me on the way out wasn't easy either since I had no place to put/hide it.

In hinsight I wish I would've done it anyway. I'm sure it would've been quite a memorable pee.

Edited by Gotah
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

I have it in reverse, when I was in college I shared a room with a guy, he had a steady girlfriend who would often come over for sex and they would ask me to leave them for a couple of hours each time. Over the years we developed a close friendship, enough to openly talk about many things. It was then that I learned they regularly fucked on my bed. After they learned I was fine with that they actually started making fun of me when I got back. On a day in particular they told me I was lucky as Daisy (the girl) almost peed herself on my bed and barely managed to run to the bathroom. Though I never knew if it was actually true, and I could spot no signs of it on my bed, I always replay that scene in my mind with them apologizing cause she pissed my bed and it's soaked... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, weequeen said:

A few years ago, I was at a movie theater and I was the only one in the movie showing. I had a seat in the mid center. At the start I considered filling up my bladder to wet the seat, because I would have no fear of someone near me knowing what I was doing! but in the end I decided not to because I worried that whoever would eventually find it would know 100% it was me since I was the only one in there. I know, I know...small spurts to soak in, but the seats were leathery and not so absorbent as others are. Maybe I'll get the chance again one day.

One time I was alone with my bestie in a cinema but even if I had to go I probably wouldn't do it there because I'm afraid she would judge me, even though we pee in front of each other all the time... 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I remember once I was out with a certain young lady and we'd had a few drinks, on the way home she seemed a little preoccupied and when we got back to her home she rushed straight to the toilet, 'god, I really didn't think I was going to make it, I was almost wetting myself on the way home' she told me when she came out of the bathroom. I looked at her in her skin tight jeans and replied,' well it's a good job you didn't because I'd have had to put you over my knee and given your wet bottom a spanking for wee'ing yourself' .

She looked at me a little disappointed and replied, "well why didn't you say something, I might have enjoyed it' , 'what, wetting yourself, or having your bottom spanked?' I replied, 'well both, I love being a naughty girl in my pants' she answered, sadly I never had the opportunity to repeat the situation with her.

Sounds like there was a pretty strong counter-argument - 'well if only you'd said on the way home how desperate you were, then we could have done something about it....'

I'm never quick enough or brave enough to say any of these things though.

• Agree 3
6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sounds like there was a pretty strong counter-argument - 'well if only you'd said on the way home how desperate you were, then we could have done something about it....'

I'm never quick enough or brave enough to say any of these things though.

If only guys were brave enough to say something like that there'd be more hot pee stories to tell...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I actually have a few as i'm contemplating too often.

One missed chance was at work. Had to frequent somewhere in another part of the building regulary. A large hall with an elevator i had to use to get up. There were also some little offices there but accessible through the staircase. But they were all moving out and those just stayed empty with a little furniture left and most importantly: a nice carpet all around! As soon as i knew they were empty i fantasized about pissing on the carpet. Carpet was always on top of my to do list. I was often holding my pee and even the thought of why i am doing so was arousing. Strolled around there a few times but was always worried they had surveillance cams or would find out. Always hestitated, always too cautious. Once i was so full i went to the restroom and peed in the trash. At least something. In hindsight a great chance wasted. I wish i would have pissed on the carpet at least once or checked out the other possibilities for some naughty fun. 

I'll add more as there have been quite a few good ones and i sometimes think and fantasize about the 'what ifs' for future inspiration. Good topic!

• Hot 1