Competition Time

lovestoseepee

For a bit of fun and to try and help with trying to increase activity I have decided I want to run a competition, let's call it a Christmas One and there will be a prize which is a free month of Gold membership (donated by me). However if a staff member enters and wins then an alternative prize can be arranged. I am thinking a steam game of the same value of a month of gold (But in this situation I would contact the staff member privately who won and we can chat about what you would like as a prize though). Having spoken to @Admin he has agreed to me both running this competition but also to allowing the prize to be a month of gold (usually one can't just buy a month, but for this competition agreement has been given). To see what perks you get as a gold member please see here.

So now on to the competition which is:

I want you to come up with and design a PeeFans poster this can be either done on a computer or by hand, but it must be your own work otherwise it spoils the fun. The question to ask yourself to help you with the design, is if you were to advertise PeeFans what would you want to see on a poster that would entice you to find out more about the site, and possibly join. The more creative you can be the better your chances are (However if you are struggling with this then if you design something and along with your design include your thought process then this will be counted). Once you have done this please submit your entry by either submitting your entry as a reply to this post, or if you don't want others to see your entry then submit to me in a private message on here. However as this competition is meant to be a bit of fun any entry submitted in private, if it's chosen as the winning entry then I would very much like to post it in this thread. This is so that proper recognition can be given for the winning entry.

The closing date for the competition is 29th December 2020 which will hopefully give you plenty of time. I will then aim to announce the winner on either 30th or 31st December 2020.

Finally, if you aren't sure of anything or you aren't clear on anything then please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with. Don't be shy I hope this will be seen as a bit of fun. 🙂 

• Like 1