Erotic dream last night (no pee though)

Kupar

[Mods please move / delete if this is in the wrong place]

I don’t always remember my dreams, and when I do, they are generally just weird, like dreams often are. But occasionally they involve sex, and very occasionally, wet sex (though it has been many a year since I had an actual wet dream).

Last night I had two dreams – one was just weird (about a burglary at a house I was staying in with some friends) which I won’t bore you with. But the other was rather nice.

I was an undercover security guard at some sort of street festival. It may have had an anime theme to it because there were many people dressed up, including a stunning girl in tiny tight white shorts and a turquoise crop top (sort of like Misty but without braces, and the wrong colour clothes … so nothing like Misty!). She was signing autographs for people so she might have been well known.

All of a sudden I knew I had to protect her from some unknown threat. She was standing on a short flight of brick steps, bending over to sign something for a couple of young girls who were with their mother. I needed to keep sexy girl safe so I moved close to her and whispered “security – we need to get down.” She handed back the pen and paper she’d been signing and lay down on her back on the steps, as I lay on top of her to protect her (from what I have no idea).

I had the chance to look properly at her. She was extremely beautiful. Despite the anime feel to the dream, she wasn’t Asian, but rather Mediterranean, with dark straight hair cut into a bob, big brown eyes, a little upturned nose and a very sexy mouth with quite full lips. Her skin was tanned and smooth. Slim and lithe … altogether gorgeous.

She was staring straight into my eyes and I could tell there was an immediate chemistry (that’s probably the most unbelievable part of the dream). I can’t remember what we said – if anything – but the next moment we had rolled slightly on to our sides and were kissing, and her hands were moving down my back to my bum, then one reached in front to give my crotch a squeeze.

I took her lead and slid my hand to the front of her tight shorts and started stroking with my fingertips – gently at first, and then in response to her sighs, more firmly. She was unbuttoning my jeans fly and slipping her hand inside – then she disengaged her lips from mine, lifted her face away a little so she could look straight at me and whispered “Please will you lick my pussy?”

How could I refuse? I slithered down the steps a bit (curiously we were both perfectly comfortable despite being on a set of brick steps outdoors … great things dreams, aren’t they?) and pulled down her shorts – she wasn’t wearing anything under them. She kicked them off and spread her thighs and I nestled my head between them and started work on her smooth slit. I really like going down on a woman because it’s possible to be responsive very quickly to the feedback you get – more so than when you’re in the throes of penetration. She seems to like my technique anyway, and my face was soon covered with her wonderful juices. But … no pee in this dream! And then I woke up, with a smile on my face, and a big hard-on. Altogether one of the nicest dreams I have had in a long while.

• Hot 2
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Sounds like a great dream, a great way to wake up as well😜

I never can remember my dreams unfortunately 

I occasionally do ... but mostly they are just plain weird. I do envy those few people (I know of only 1) who can manipulate their dreams ('lucid dreaming'). Imagine what fun you could have!

• Agree 1