Desperate pee over the bathtub's edge

33 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

Ho bevuto molta acqua e tè nelle ultime due ore e non volevo fare pipì finché non mi sentivo completamente disperato. Presto iniziò una familiare sensazione pulsante nella vescica. Poi ho aspettato ancora un po ', cercando di distrarmi leggendo, finché non sono stato interrotto da un improvviso e caldo zampillo.

Sono corso in bagno, perché nessuno sa del mio feticcio. Ho tenuto a malapena chiusa la mia figa che perdeva, quindi quando mi sono tolto i pantaloni e le mutandine, ho iniziato quasi subito a pisciare. Poi è nata un'idea e mi sono seduto sul bordo della vasca da bagno a pisciarci dentro con tutta la forza. Un forte gemito uscì dalla mia bocca mentre la pipì schizzava incontrollabilmente dalla mia figa. Anche se volessi, non potrei fermarmi a questo punto. Il flusso era così forte che continuava a fare confusione nella vasca che mi schizzava contro.

Alla fine mi sono sentito sollevato e mentre mi alzavo , mi sono asciugato con l'asciugamano del mio ragazzo 👉 👈 . Qualcuno ha avuto un'esperienza simile?

(PS ok, quindi, il mio ragazzo non sa del mio feticcio e non me la sento di dirglielo. In questo modo è completamente a suo agio nel pisciare davanti a me o nel guardarmi fare pipì senza renderlo imbarazzante. Mi ha fatto pipì addosso in un paio di occasioni, mentre facevamo la doccia. Ho finto di odiarlo, ma penso che ci siamo divertiti entrambi 😏 )

I do the same last night. I start to drink a lot of water and watching same girls pee vid . At last i became so desperate and horny. I literaly run to the toilet , holding my cock with two hands. Im not able to aim when I m hard so I just piss in the bathtube ! 

I have a GF and she didnt knwo about my fetish

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

As a guy I'll admit I have before now played out exactly the scenario you've described, sometimes flooding a cupped hand too whilst perched on the edge of the bath, my pee running down to the plughole.

I can fully understand you not wanting to just blurt out a confession to him, but it seems like peeing together in the shower could be the perfect way to 'normalise' peeing together. Depending on your preferences, you peeing in the shower, moving so his pee wets a bit more of you, or perhaps peeing in front of him outdoors ('you've already seen me in the shower...').

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As a guy I'll admit I have before now played out exactly the scenario you've described, sometimes flooding a cupped hand too whilst perched on the edge of the bath, my pee running down to the plughole.

I can fully understand you not wanting to just blurt out a confession to him, but it seems like peeing together in the shower could be the perfect way to 'normalise' peeing together. Depending on your preferences, you peeing in the shower, moving so his pee wets a bit more of you, or perhaps peeing in front of him outdoors ('you've already seen me in the shower...').

Thanks for the advice 😊 who knows maybe I'll get him to enjoy it as well 😏

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ppgirl said:

(P.S. ok, so, my bf doesn't know about my fetish and I don't feel like telling him. This way he is completely comfortable to piss Infront of me or watch me pee without making it awkward. He did pee on me on couple of occasions, while we were showering. I pretended to hate it, but I think both of us enjoyed 😏)

By accident, or on purpose?

”oh, sorry, it’s a habit, in the shower I just let go and it sprays wherever I was pointed...”

”you can’t DO that! You can’t just spray pee out of your dick and let it run onto me and down my legs, I can FEEL it, it’s all warm...”

1 minute ago, oliver2 said:

By accident, or on purpose?

”oh, sorry, it’s a habit, in the shower I just let go and it sprays wherever I was pointed...”

”you can’t DO that! You can’t just spray pee out of your dick and let it run onto me and down my legs, I can FEEL it, it’s all warm...”

That's kind of exactly how our firsr conversation went lol. Now i think he pees on me on purpose to annoy me ot whatever, but I get pretty turned on by it

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

That's kind of exactly how our firsr conversation went lol. Now i think he pees on me on purpose to annoy me ot whatever, but I get pretty turned on by it

I suppose you might be able to subtly change you response over next few times it happens ... "Actually I have realised I don't mind it when you do that - in fact, I kind of like it"

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kupar said:

I suppose you might be able to subtly change you response over next few times it happens ... "Actually I have realised I don't mind it when you do that - in fact, I kind of like it"

He knows that I don't mind, he even said that I liked it, which is true, but I denied because I was too shy

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

He knows that I don't mind, he even said that I liked it, which is true, but I denied because I was too shy

OK - that's understandable 🙂  But maybe if and when you feel more confident, you can gradually 'admit' how much more you're enjoying it! It's up to you of course, how quickly you feel you are able to let things develop. Good luck!

• Love 1
Just now, Kupar said:

OK - that's understandable 🙂  But maybe if and when you feel more confident, you can gradually 'admit' how much more you're enjoying it! It's up to you of course, how quickly you feel you are able to let things develop. Good luck!

Thanks 😊 means  a lot to me especially cause I'm a newbie here too

• Like 1
  • Love 1

loved the story, so hot 🔥  it would be so good to hear off you in the future saying "guess what guys? so me and my boyfriend now indulge in full pee play, wet sex etc, we talked about it, i opened up to him and he welcomed it, now we BOTH love it" that would be awesome.  😊

• Love 1