Feeling my bladder shrinking while I'm pissing

9 hours ago, AsianGuy said:

Feeling my bladder contracting while I'm pissing:

23h12m02s106.thumb.jpg.f41f1fa6475e9ce128586e6ef171d357.jpg

Would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to suck on and drink from your REALLY HOT dick! Very very beautiful and erotic pissing dick. I LOVE your wide stream almost as much as I LOVE your very well proportional and very very attractive mushroom 🍄 head. I absolutely love these two things about dicks, the piss/cum streams/spurts and the mushroom 🍄 heads.

• Like 3
On 11/26/2020 at 3:03 AM, PissBoner said:

Would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to suck on and drink from your REALLY HOT dick! Very very beautiful and erotic pissing dick. I LOVE your wide stream almost as much as I LOVE your very well proportional and very very attractive mushroom 🍄 head. I absolutely love these two things about dicks, the piss/cum streams/spurts and the mushroom 🍄 heads.

Thank you very much for your kind comments! I wish the ladies would also feel the same...

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/21/2021 at 11:29 AM, pee01 said:

Big stream and looks like you had to go bad. I bet that felt great letting that go. I love the picture of you peeing. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Normally my stream tends to fan out like that when I pee. When I'm bursting though, it really sprays. It feels good to pee...

20 hours ago, AsianGuy said:

Thanks, Normally my stream tends to fan out like that when I pee. When I'm bursting though, it really sprays. It feels good to pee...

That's crazy that's your normal stream big stream. I still like seeing picture of that stream. Thanks for sharing picture of your stream.

On 7/24/2021 at 11:45 AM, pee01 said:

That's crazy that's your normal stream big stream. I still like seeing picture of that stream. Thanks for sharing picture of your stream.

Thanks liking the pics. I do have a good, healthy flow, but I think my big/wide stream comes by having a fairly long piss slit/opening. I used to get teased a lot growing up due to the size of my stream during pissing contests or if I'm seen pissing by somebody. My peehole is at least three times larger than the peeholes of women that I've been able to compare with. That would be an interesting topic to see who has the bigger urethral opening, women or men. Here's the size of my pee slit when I'm erect...

DSCN3103_4.JPG

• Hot 2

Lucky you have a healthy flow and wide. I love to see your fairly long pees. That is interesting your pee hole so much bigger than women pee hole never know that about you. Would be interesting to talk about bigger urethra.  

• Like 1