The Desperate Grocery Trip

Nothing like finding out your true limits!

I had a similar experience when I went shopping last week. 🤫 I suppose I went in the store a little too full, figuring I was up for a good challenge. I was doing fine until I made it to the automated checkout when I felt a wave of desperation, and only made worse when three items took extra time to scan. I thought for sure I was going to leak a spurt before I checked out, but somehow I made it out into the lot. Of course, I'd parked at the far side of the lot, so every step was pure torture. Finally the car was in sight, so I gave a sigh of relief. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at things), it wasn't the only thing relieved, as more than a few drops escaped. Hurriedly, I threw the groceries in the car, then, without thinking, grabbed myself. 

While I'm fortunate to have that bit of anatomy I can hold from the outside, I now was faced with the problem of driving home with my hand clamped firmly on my member (good thing I can steer with my knees) and then what to do once I stepped out of the car. Thankfully, the garage opened worked, so once inside I let nature take its course and left a huge puddle on the floor.

• Like 2