Today's Fun Times

Earlier today I finished a half written story around ladies peeing which you can read here.

Writing the climax of the story had put me into quite an excitable mood and with an empty house all day it seemed an opportunity not to be missed. I'd had a couple of cups of coffee and glasses of juice during the morning and had pee'd once, so was getting comfortably full again.

I decided on the pair of jeans I'd been wearing the last few days, they and some other clothes were due to go in the wash after all. The story I'd written involved a desperate clothed wetting so it seemed right. Also based on the story, chose a slight diversion from my normal choice of underwear - something with just a touch more lace.

By about 3 hours after my last pee I was feeling very comfortably full - the sort of level where normally I'd choose to pee, but today held on. About half an hour later I felt the first sign of a leak, just a very slight moistening. By that time I was at the stage where desperation was coming and going in waves.At the peak of each I was doing serious foot tapping, or jiggling and at worst pacing the room.  At the next peak another dribble leaked out and then one more, just enough to create the first wet spot.

Again with the story in mind I decided to sit on the edge of the bath, the tiled floor beneath my bare feet and the toilet just a couple of feet away. At first nothing happened, the peak that led to the last dribble had subsided. I checked my phone camera settings, framed a test shot and waited for the next inevitable wave which soon arrived.

As it did I relaxed and allowed a flow to start - not a flood by any means, just a very gently trickle which slowly soaked into the soft cotton and the rougher denim. As that slow trickle continued for maybe 20 seconds the warmth spread very slowly to the point where I could feel wetness tracking down the backs of my thighs.  By that time, finally a stream started to drop splattering quietly on the tiled floor.

I didn't have any real desire to do too much mopping of the floor, so turned around into the bathtub, enjoying the feeling of the still warm wetness as I moved.  From that point onwards I reached myself out of the now soaked underwear. Initially with the immediate pressure relieved nothing happened but with a few seconds concentration I was able to expel a stronger stream onto my leg.

Finally I was done, the feeling of warm damp cotton caressing me - I'll leave the next part to your imagination.

BB74DB88-B59F-45ED-A594-D8B3EC90CF39.jpeg

3EA4CD46-6249-4DC2-B19D-940F895C54E2.jpeg

311F0DBE-5E5B-4987-8CB9-9F550F17305B.jpeg

B114EA23-E3AA-455B-B3B0-803037FEB60D.jpeg

91E9CECD-0F29-4436-AB1F-0975F30D1517.jpeg

FDC0D30A-61E3-4CC6-80B4-142E51BFB841.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3