Hearing the sound of the pee

10 minutes ago, Kitty21 said:

anybody has the same experience?

Yeah, it's a difficult line to walk... sometimes I can just turn those feelings off around friends and polite company, but others it's a bit... trickier. I know most people are so blissfully unaware, they can treat it so playfully like a big joke which is hot on its own. OH WELL

One day at work, just over a heart ago, I was doing my walking laps around the inside of the building, when I passed through one of the entryways that had restrooms.  Someone had propped the ladies' room door wide open, and I could hear an occupant unleashing with the pressure of a fire hose.  My imagination went wild with the possible images, but I quickly moved on to avoid embarrassing myself or the other party with my growing arousal.

• Like 2
  • 3 years later...

I have listened to women through bathroom doors many times. I also have sometimes waited outside bathrooms with open doors while friends I was with went in them. There was one instance in particular that I believe I have mentioned somewhere on this forum before, where I was at a bar for a birthday party of a friend I had a crush on. She needed to use the bathroom, and when she got up to go and find it (it was downstairs and out of the way), several of us guys got up to show her there. I ended up being the one walking with her to the bathroom (not INTO the bathroom, just to the door) and I heard her use it. Either the door was permanently open or I was able to hold it open once she went into the stall because there was nobody else around, I actually don't remember which.

You were very daring to actually go INTO the bathroom, but if there was nobody around to see you and get you into trouble, I can imagine someone doing it.

Edited by Carb0nBased

Hearing the sound of a lady peeing is what initially got me interested in pee. I still love to hear all the sounds associated with a lady using the toilet and will listen when the opportunity comes up.

I have listened to many ladies pee over the years, including occasions where friends casually peed while I was in the bathroom with them or during phone calls.

I search for pee audio recordings online from time to time but there seems to be very little pee audio content out there. It’s a visual world I guess.

I have also been lucky enough to receive some pee audio from an ex girlfriend along with recordings from online female friends who knew of my interest and were happy to record audio of their pee. I think I will always enjoy listening to the sound of a lady peeing. Glad that others feel the same about listening.

• Hot 1
On 1/13/2024 at 9:18 AM, MRJH22 said:

Hearing the sound of a lady peeing is what initially got me interested in pee. I still love to hear all the sounds associated with a lady using the toilet and will listen when the opportunity comes up.

I have listened to many ladies pee over the years, including occasions where friends casually peed while I was in the bathroom with them or during phone calls.

I search for pee audio recordings online from time to time but there seems to be very little pee audio content out there. It’s a visual world I guess.

I have also been lucky enough to receive some pee audio from an ex girlfriend along with recordings from online female friends who knew of my interest and were happy to record audio of their pee. I think I will always enjoy listening to the sound of a lady peeing. Glad that others feel the same about listening.

damn that's really hot that they sent you those recordings! They seemed to have no issue with sending you the audio it seems? I've heard a few of my lady friends pee, but never had one send an audio clip intentionally.

8 hours ago, murshymaze said:

damn that's really hot that they sent you those recordings! They seemed to have no issue with sending you the audio it seems? I've heard a few of my lady friends pee, but never had one send an audio clip intentionally.

It sure was hot getting those recordings. I think the fact that it was audio clips helped as it’s safer to share instead of video in terms of protecting ones anonymity.

They were happy to share after discussion of kinks came up.

• Like 1