World Toilet Day *and* International Men's Day ... How should we celebrate?

Kupar

Interesting...   Perhaps we'd need to take the two separately.

World toilet day, I guess that's quite easy - we already generally love (many of us anyway) peeing near if not in toilets - so perhaps more of a focus today on porcelain peeing.  I'll probably post a thread of ladies on the loo pics later....  in the mean time enjoy THIS.

As far as International Men's Day - I don't know, perhaps a few more of the ladies could try a bit of standing to pee like a man, just for one day at least.  Of course, the other traits including burping, farting, snoring within five minutes of cuming and refusing to ask for directions when lost are entirely optional.

• Haha 4

I won't be peeing directly into a toilet at all today, as I'm in the middle of a few days of measuring pee volumes (a somewhat boring topic documented elsewhere) ... so it's been 'pee in a jug, tip contents somewhere' ... but generally that somewhere is the toilet, to be honest. This has probably resulted in a lower proportion of my pee failing to go into the toilet. My wife has also been measuring so isn't using the toilet directly today either, and her jug technique needs work ... she has been somewhat messier than usual ... which has been nice for me 🙂

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1
Just now, Kupar said:

I won't be peeing directly into a toilet at all today, as I'm in the middle of a few days of measuring pee volumes (a someone boring topic documented elsewhere) ... so it's been 'pee in a jug, tip contents somewhere' ... but generally that somewhere is the toilet, to be honest. This has probably resulted in a lower proportion of my pee failing to go into the toilet. My wife has also been measuring so isn't using the toilet directly today either, and her jug technique needs work ... she has been somewhat messier than usual ... which has been nice for me 🙂

I hope you offered to hold the jug for her! 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thinking about it, we celebrate Mother's Day by, say taking Mum out for a meal so she doesn't have to cook for the family - so perhaps on World Toilet Day we should all give the toilet a day's rest and pee elsewhere instead?

This was my plan for the day anyway! Maybe I'll pee on the toilet lid, or now that I think about it, not sure I've ever pissed in the top tank before.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thinking about it, we celebrate Mother's Day by, say taking Mum out for a meal so she doesn't have to cook for the family - so perhaps on World Toilet Day we should all give the toilet a day's rest and pee elsewhere instead?

250ml going down the sink instead ... toilets deserve a break on their special day

PHOTO_20201119_162338 (2).jpg

• Like 1
14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Love that idea!!... apparently I've already been celebrating it for months now ≧∇≦

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Mens day, probably gonna be on my knees for that one lol. 

Toilet day, probably be grateful that I have a working toilet in my home for when I dont get to have my naughty pees. 

I need a 'ha ha' and 'love' emoji for this 🙂. I hope you are feeling better today @Bacardi 💖

• 5 months later...