Wetting through my jeans

I'm at risk of coming across as some sort of stalker, replying within seconds of you posting...   I was literally browsing the site as it popped up.

WOW....  I have to say I'm definitely not into the idea of humiliation but those few words of 'never felt relief quite like I did' really turned the whole account around. Hoping that euphoria of relief made all the pain and any feelings of embarrassment or worry worthwhile. Can only imagine how good the spreading warmth along with easing the pressure on your bladder felt.

Brilliantly written too!  Thanks for sharing

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I'd second GWG's comment! A lovely description with context that lifts it out of the ordinary - thanks. I wonder - given the euphoria you felt would you do it again, just for fun? Has it changed your mind about wetting?

On 11/18/2020 at 8:42 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'm not really a fan of wetting but I thought I'd share a story from last night.

I'd returned home from a supermarket shop during which my need to pee had been growing. I wanted to get my shopping home as I had frozen items so I didn't stop to use the toilet in the store. I loaded the bags into the boot and debated squatting beside the car to relieve myself but the car park was still quite busy and I don't live far from the supermarket anyhow. I drove home and rather than go inside straight away to use the toilet I decided to take the shopping inside rather than risk it defrosting - it'd only take a minute or two extra. I badly needed to pee but I was sure I could hold it.

When I got into my flat the plan was to put the shopping in the kitchen then head to the bathroom. I got as far as the kitchen where I put the bags on the side. I turned around and took two steps with the intention of going to the bathroom but my bladder had other plans. I felt a squirt of pee escape followed quickly by another. I tried to stop it but I'd gone past the point of no return. I knew I was going to lose it even if I attempted to make a run for the bathroom. My jeans and knickers were already wet in the crotch. I knew I wouldn't even have time to pull my jeans and knickers down. The only thing I could do was squat to avoid the pee running down my legs and spoiling my new shoes. I dropped to a squat as the inevitable flood came. There would have been no holding it back. I was peeing before I was even in position. I was squatting over the tiled kitchen floor pissing through my jeans and knickers for what seemed like forever. Because I'd squatted the pee mostly wet my crotch and bum with damp area at my thighs. The puddle spreading across the floor tiles was huge. I took my jeans and knickers off and threw them straight into the washing machine and I mopped the large puddle with towels and sheets that were waiting to be washed, then threw them into the washer too, and I went on to unpack my shopping.

I don't think I've ever lost control like that before. Normally I can hold for hours. I guess it is because I was desperate and I kept putting it off. I can honestly say though, I've never felt relief quite like I did as I squatted pissing through my jeans onto the kitchen floor.

Wow what story, I will have that going through my head tonight , I so wish I was there to see that. 

Best not to look a gift horse in the mouth... I used to think of myself as exclusively into pee streams and showers and then made a friend who loved wetting. It started out as scratching each other's itches but when i tried it, bing bong, that's pretty good too. Hits a lot of the same notes. Glad it was fun!

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

This is the epitome of being just inside the door while my body said "I don't care, I have to go now" - and since I could never use a public toilet, I ALWAYS got home basically desperate.  The only thing I can add is, sometimes I made sure by drinking more water or coffee on the way hone, so that I really couldn't hold it.

That is what I love the most about when I wet my pants.

• Like 1