Question for the guys and girls who date girls

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Interesting question......  with a multitude of factors to consider.

For me, the use of nappies doesn't turn me on.  However, if my wife were to have some kind of medical issue that made her need to use them then it wouldn't stop me loving her and there could be some fun to be had as well.   If I was young free and single and looking for a date, then I would expect that I would get to know the person as an individual before it became a relationship and therefore I would hope that by the time it came to finding out about the person using nappies then I would already know whether I liked the person.   I don't think that the nappies would be something that would make or break a relationship for me.  If the person was using them for a medical reason then I would support them in the same way as I would any other medical issue.  It they wear them for pleasure and enjoyment then - whatever floats your boat.  I have plenty of things that I do which would make a lot of people run a mile so I'm hardly likely to take offence if someone happens to enjoy peeing in a nappy.

How you present that to others would be up to you - i.e. if you wear nappies for fun and want to admit it to other people in my family then that's fine - as others have said, that's up to them to make their own judgement and it would be their problem if they don't like it. I would still be supportive.   If you wear nappies for a medical reason then I would hope my family would be sympathetic to the situation.  If you wear them for fun and want to tell others that it is for a medical reason then I would have no issues with that.

Whenever you meet someone and start to consider dating/relationships then you have to consider everything about them and most people will have something that is not a perfect fit for your lifestyle or interests.  My wife isn't interested in some of the things I do, I'm not interested in some of the things she does, but we do have a lot of common ground and a very strong love for each other and therefore it works.

So, in summary wearing nappies would not be something that would stop me seeing someone that I wanted to see.  

Such a well thought out and honest perspective! Thank you so much for sharing your response with all of us!! Others agree as well! You have a good soul and a kind heart!! 😘

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

Yes, I would date a pampered girl. 

I would encourage her to leave the pampers off, but on no account would I encourage her to use the toilet!

Thanks Pauly! I like both. Wetting my pants and wetting my bed are very, very enjoyable for me and I would not want that aspect excluded... but my pampers take 90% of my peeing. 😊💕

• Like 3
  • Love 1

For the most part adults who wear diapers are doing it because of an incontinence problem and not for fun. A female needing to do this because of an actual physical problem controlling her bladder is not itself sexual for me. Desperation and wetting by someone who intentionally just held it too long is.

To each his/her own , but I want to see what is happening . The point of a diaper is the only the wearer knows she or he knows they are peeing . to paraphrase  a word in another context peeing in a diaper gives you a warm feeling but nobody notices. For me doing that is uninteresting and pointless. But no judgement for those who love it.

Would I still date her ? Yes I would, I mean it would not be a deal breaker. If she is doing it for fun I could accept that if she accepts what I prefer. If she is doing it because of true incontinence, I seriously doubt it would come up on a first date.

At my age (68) leakage becomes more common anyway, including me, due to an enlarged prostate, so it is part of life. I don't wear diapers yet , hope not to for a long time but I understand it may be preferable to an actual wetting accident on a date. 

I definitely would, provided she and I were compatible partners.

What other people think of my partners is irrelevant, and as for the diapers, well, there's plenty of legitimate reasons people might wear them outside of the fetish, and there's no reason that other people should even bring it up, to say nothing of judge the individual for wearing them. Simply put; the fact that someone wears diapers is no-one else's business.

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

For the most part adults who wear diapers are doing it because of an incontinence problem and not for fun. A female needing to do this because of an actual physical problem controlling her bladder is not itself sexual for me. Desperation and wetting by someone who intentionally just held it too long is.

To each his/her own , but I want to see what is happening . The point of a diaper is the only the wearer knows she or he knows they are peeing . to paraphrase  a word in another context peeing in a diaper gives you a warm feeling but nobody notices. For me doing that is uninteresting and pointless. But no judgement for those who love it.

Would I still date her ? Yes I would, I mean it would not be a deal breaker. If she is doing it for fun I could accept that if she accepts what I prefer. If she is doing it because of true incontinence, I seriously doubt it would come up on a first date.

At my age (68) leakage becomes more common anyway, including me, due to an enlarged prostate, so it is part of life. I don't wear diapers yet , hope not to for a long time but I understand it may be preferable to an actual wetting accident on a date. 

Thank you for responding to my post. I'm happy to have your perspective. 

1 hour ago, PissFanOmega said:

I definitely would, provided she and I were compatible partners.

What other people think of my partners is irrelevant, and as for the diapers, well, there's plenty of legitimate reasons people might wear them outside of the fetish, and there's no reason that other people should even bring it up, to say nothing of judge the individual for wearing them. Simply put; the fact that someone wears diapers is no-one else's business.

Thank you!! I agree! My feeling about wearing them is if you don't want to see my pamper then don't look at it! 😊

• Like 4

I surely wouldn't mind, especially if the girl is hot! But I guess it would depend (no pun intended!) on how often she wears one. Like let's say we're going out to a restaurant with friends and she feels naughty and decides to wear one. I'd be thinking about her letting go in front of all our friends and they have no idea what's going on. Then when we get home we laugh about it and have great sex. But if she wears one all the time to a point that it's no longer erotic or sexual, 'cos she doesn't want to use the toilet at work because it's not clean enough, then I think my interest in that aspect of her lifestyle would go down. It surely wouldn't be a deal breaker, but I would not encourage it as much.

13 hours ago, Sammilove said:

It would take some warming up to the idea as I’ve never been particularly interested in the diaper aspect of it but I definitely wouldn’t shoot her down by any means. I’m pretty open to new stuff anyways so this wouldn’t really bother me. 

Thank you for your response! 

5 hours ago, hrlv said:

I surely wouldn't mind, especially if the girl is hot! But I guess it would depend (no pun intended!) on how often she wears one. Like let's say we're going out to a restaurant with friends and she feels naughty and decides to wear one. I'd be thinking about her letting go in front of all our friends and they have no idea what's going on. Then when we get home we laugh about it and have great sex. But if she wears one all the time to a point that it's no longer erotic or sexual, 'cos she doesn't want to use the toilet at work because it's not clean enough, then I think my interest in that aspect of her lifestyle would go down. It surely wouldn't be a deal breaker, but I would not encourage it as much.

<<<< wears one all the time. 😊

1 hour ago, Markuspankus said:

Yes I would. Some of the kinks I have can and indeed have got me into embarrassing situations. Life is hard so make the most of what makes you happy and horny is what I say if other people don't like it tough!

Thank you! 😊

In the world of dating / relationships there are obviously "disqualifying offenses" for a potential partner; for me being a junkie is a good example of a "disqualifying offense".  For me, wearing a diaper (sometime or all of the time, by choice or as a matter of necessity) is not in the category of "disqualifying offenses."  In fact I'd see it as a positive thing (in the practical sense): a person wearing a diaper doesn't need to stop to pee...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

In the world of dating / relationships there are obviously "disqualifying offenses" for a potential partner; for me being a junkie is a good example of a "disqualifying offense".  For me, wearing a diaper (sometime or all of the time, by choice or as a matter of necessity) is not in the category of "disqualifying offenses."  In fact I'd see it as a positive thing (in the practical sense): a person wearing a diaper doesn't need to stop to pee...

Yea... one of the MANY benefits of having a pampered partner! 😊😊

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 11/17/2020 at 6:22 PM, PissOnMyParade said:

In all honesty, speaking from my own personal perspective, diaper wetting is something I have more of a "live and let live" attitude about. If someone is into diaper wetting, I'm not going to yuck their yum, but it's not something I personally find erotic. I prefer exposed peeing/peeing in naughty places.

Having said that, as far as having a relationship with a diaper wetter, it wouldn't bother me if it was for a legitimate reason like incontinence but if they had a fetish around diapers as opposed to pee itself, I wouldn't be interested. That isn't to suggest diaper fetishism is an illegitimate reason but i'm sure you understand what i'm trying to say.

I hope that explains my position without causing offence.

same.

• Like 1

For me same as a number of the above, the whole pampers thing doesn't do anything for me sexually however if I I met someone I liked that needed to wear them then it wouldn't bother me at all. If that person only wore them for for pleasure then again "live and let live" who am I to judge, but....if that pleasure related requirement became something that got in the way of other things in the relationship then it may become an issue. 

Relationships are complicated enough at the best of times, so I guess you can only really know when in that actual situation. 

3 hours ago, LukeDZ said:

For me same as a number of the above, the whole pampers thing doesn't do anything for me sexually however if I I met someone I liked that needed to wear them then it wouldn't bother me at all. If that person only wore them for for pleasure then again "live and let live" who am I to judge, but....if that pleasure related requirement became something that got in the way of other things in the relationship then it may become an issue. 

Relationships are complicated enough at the best of times, so I guess you can only really know when in that actual situation. 

Thank you for the response!

For me, if we had a connection & the chemistry was right i absolultly would, it would be a turn on for me.

My late wife shared this subject with me, she never wore pampers but she would tell me when she was wetting her knickers & that would blow my mind. There were many times when we were out she would say she needed to go & we would find someware secluded & she'd tell me to lay on my back then let go in my mouth,

I really miss her & i can't see anyone else doing this with me, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...