Music you don’t want to hear when you’re desperate and holding

Kupar

Seriously, or just for fun - what music do you really not want to hear when you're already getting jiggly? How about:

• Waterfall (Stone Roses)

• The opening to Love Reign Over Me (The Who)

• Anything by Wet Wet Wet (perhaps not at any time, actually)

• Water Music (Handel)

Any more?

(And mods - please move to another topic if it doesn't fit here.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Probably anything that I enjoy dancing to lol. I'm a twerker and a dancer in general. As soon as a song with a nice ass beat comes on my mind says "I GOTTA DANCE!" And I start bouncing around 😁 if I'm full of urine that would not bode well for me. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
51 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Desperado by the Eagles. That song actually once came on the radio whilst I was really desperate in the car! I was about fifteen at the time and we were on holiday in America. My dad was trying to find a rest area for me, which he eventually did. 

Excellent! Wish I'd thought of that one! Did you laugh about it afterwards, if not at the time (it would have made things worse)?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Desperado by the Eagles. That song actually once came on the radio whilst I was really desperate in the car! I was about fifteen at the time and we were on holiday in America. My dad was trying to find a rest area for me, which he eventually did. 

🎶out pissin’ on fences for so long now #mondegreen

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, BB1BB said:

Can't believe no-one's mentioned Blondie yet...

"The tide is high, but I'm holding on.
I want to be your number one"

Tell me that's not a song about desperation...

Great suggestion! And Debbie Harry in her prime would be high up my list of people I'd love to see peeing ❤️

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Were you peeing standing back then?

Could have gone on the side of the road

A song that recently popped back up in my head: "I wet myself" by Crucified Barbara. First discovered the song years ago through a wikipedia search for... um, research! Scientific research. Needles to say, it's been one of my favorites for obvious reasons.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, T-Virus said:

A song that recently popped back up in my head: "I wet myself" by Crucified Barbara. First discovered the song years ago through a wikipedia search for... um, research! Scientific research. Needles to say, it's been one of my favorites for obvious reasons.

I have to say that's a new one for me ... but it sounds spot on. Thanks for sharing!