Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
gldenwetgoose

Think of a number...

Recommended Posts

467 (nice idea, by the way 🙂)

Edited by Kupar
Being a bit more personable
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

 

 

4580806.jpg

Ooh - very nice 🙂 Love the nonchalance here - no fuss - just legs apart and go

Share this post


Link to post

Ha - funny what a run of similar images are coming up, from a very diverse folder of pics...  time will tell however.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ha - funny what a run of similar images are coming up, from a very diverse folder of pics...  time will tell however.

Indeed! Many solo standing wees here. A good topic to start @gldenwetgoose!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

 

 

4580806.jpg

Very happy with that choice.  I wish all girls were happy to pee by their cars like that.

If I am permitted a second choice, 221 please.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

Very happy with that choice.  I wish all girls were happy to pee by their cars like that.

If I am permitted a second choice, 221 please.

Of course:

12695_283hot016_123_339lo.jpg

  • Hot 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Of course:

12695_283hot016_123_339lo.jpg

Oh... I think that's going to get very messy pretty quickly 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Of course:

12695_283hot016_123_339lo.jpg

Well that's a bit different.  Is that a bath of ketchup?  In which case the sauce is the main ingredient and the pee is the sauce.....   

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

Well that's a bit different.  Is that a bath of ketchup?  In which case the sauce is the main ingredient and the pee is the sauce.....   

🤷🏻‍♂️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Another fantastic idea. 89 pretty please. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Live Chat

Live Chat

    You must be logged in to post in the live chat. It's free and easy to register in under 30 seconds.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...