where do people live

d19841

No,but right now i wish i did.UK here,where our PM is trying to make the UK Germanys bitch.Ignoring the will of the people to leave the gangsters in the EU like Merkel,Macron.USA USA!

We need a Trump.(Trump in UK can also mean fart,but we leave that)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
11 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

No,but right now i wish i did.UK here,where our PM is trying to make the UK Germanys bitch.Ignoring the will of the people to leave the gangsters in the EU like Merkel,Macron.USA USA!

We need a Trump.(Trump in UK can also mean fart,but we leave that)

Yes I love that Trump is into pee. That's good for him. I am truly  grateful for him making pee fetishes at least a little more accepted in my country. I also like that Trump is a long haired mail, he's made long haired guys more accepted in America.

However, I don't like that his policies are making my Chinese girlfriend go back to her home country. I also don't like that doesn't care about the environment. I could go on for a long time about how I don't like my country's president, but that belongs in the clean section. 

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, sillyme said:

Yes I love that Trump is into pee. That's good for him. I am truly  grateful for him making pee fetishes at least a little more accepted in my country. I also like that Trump is a long haired mail, he's made long haired guys more accepted in America.

However, I don't like that his policies are making my Chinese girlfriend go back to her home country. I also don't like that doesn't care about the environment. I could go on for a long time about how I don't like my country's president, but that belongs in the clean section. 

do a swap? mrs May for Trump?🤔

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 4:23 PM, speedy3471 said:

Iam your neighbor to the north lol. Iam canadian. I live in the province of saskatchewan

Oh Canada...I love Canada!  I'd live there if it were feasible.  Great country with great people.  I'm only 20 minutes from the border and have thoroughly enjoyed every visit to Canada. 🙂

(Speedy, isn't that the province that Gordie Howe was from?  I think he was from there.  Mr. Hockey played for our team here in Detroit.)

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

Oh Canada...I love Canada!  I'd live there if it were feasible.  Great country with great people.  I'm only 20 minutes from the border and have thoroughly enjoyed every visit to Canada. 🙂

(Speedy, isn't that the province that Gordie Howe was from?  I think he was from there.  Mr. Hockey played for our team here in Detroit.)

Yes Gordie Howe was born in saskatchewan. A little town just outside of saskatoon, which is our provinces 2nd biggest city. Our whole population in this province is only 2 million lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 5:14 PM, Blackinksoul30 said:

I wonder how many of us live in the US. 🙂 I live in the Midwest. In one of the states surrounding the Great Lakes.

Lol same. Crazy to not be under snow this time if the year right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...