where do people live

d19841

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Kupar said:

Pfalz?

NRW. Im somewhat surprised tho that sb from England knows what that is and that it has weird dialects, too. If I was asked to identify the regions of England on a map (Cumbria, Yorkshire, Norfolk, etc), I would fail miserably.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, TMN_Femboi said:

NRW. Im somewhat surprised tho that sb from England knows what that is and that it has weird dialects, too. If I was asked to identify the regions of England on a map (Cumbria, Yorkshire, Norfolk, etc), I would fail miserably.

My wife lived in Ludwigshafen for a year 😉. We'll be in Neustadt-an-der-Weinstrasse this summer, all being well 🙂. Love Germany ❤️ 🇩🇪

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite place to live is in my imagination.

It is a place where I am rich, drive a fast car and live in a big house, and where Sophie and various other select ladies frequently call round to enjoy christening my carpets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

The best part about this thread was going back and seeing how many times topics were merged and seeing goose remind people of the rules every few posts 🤣 

I live in Crabby land 🦀🖤🤍❤️💛 eastern US.

• 6 months later...